General - page 933

Is it possible to get a refund on an EA and possibly get it banned from the market if it is found to be cheating Backtesting?  I think Seer is one such example. All EAs by it's author seem to do the same.  Also, is there any plan to make it compulsary to have live tests / signals for each EA being...
Hi, probably a stupid question. I was easily able to download indicators into MT4 before update to Microsoft edge - now I can't. After the download it deleted the access to all of the indicators i had previously downloaded - so has been very painful. In the MT4 platform I can open indicators to buy...
I am looking for a VPS for backtesting trading robots. I am looking for something with full history data for at least 10 years so that I can get 90 to 99.9% modelling quality. Does something like that exist? Or do I need to build it myself? Best Regards, Ashish.
  How much do you need to live on?  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I am not happy with last week and the beginning of this week's trading. I made as much as $6 on eurusd today and the same amount yesterday. Quotes are barely moving and whether there will be any further drive is not clear. I`m getting worried in such situations, as I`ve been without salary for 7
ExpertsIndicatorsUtilitiesLibrariesI want to see results
  What is your trading strategy?!  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Please share your trading strategy, and preferably help me pick a strategy to 0.01 lot for $ 100, I can not pull the deposit more, my family, two children, loans, a larger deposit and can not even count on, thanks a lot colleagues
  TRADE COPIER  (8)
HELLO GUYS; I have been wondering if its possible to build a trade copier EA, such that when attached to a chart running on a VPS, it will copy trade from another EA Example this copier EA will be the receiver EA and it will copy any trade place by the sender EA in another computer. i think this is...
Hello everyone, I make around 500 to 1500 pips per week in the forex market by trading manually. I have been doing live calls on my telegram channel ( [deleted by moderator] ) for a month and my memebrs have been profiting with me during that time. but I'm now focused on putting out a free...
Hi! I would like to know realistically how many times the deposit was increased. But let's be honest and take into account only the profit withdrawn. That is, if you increased the deposit 10 times, then lost everything and did not withdraw anything, it does not count
I am developing a mobile app for my phone and I need to know how to connect to my MT4 platforms API so that I can receive the data and indicator alerts coming from my MT4 platform on my laptop to said app I am developing. Is the API something that I connect to or is this a service to be purchased...
Hello everybody, I plan to use MQL virtual hosting for my EA, but it's very likely I will have to use several accounts. As we know, if we use standard VPS, each installation of one EA means additional licence. So, if I have 10 licence with one EA, I would loose 5 of them if I install same EA on 5...
  Who trades hands?  (114   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Who trades manually and why do we need it when there are EAs
To gain access to the metatester agent network, you must add one of your agents to the network. To add a metatester agent to a network you must: 1. Make a white IP so that it is permanent. 2. Copy the file (metatester.exe for 32 bit systems, or metatester64.exe for 64 bit systems) to your computer
Hi,  I am looking for a Russian programmer that is familiar with fourier and has degree in calculus.  I have a new model and approach for fourier that I would like to be programmed for non stationary analysis. 
  Naive beginner's strategies.  (196   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
All of us began our acquaintance with market trading at some point in our lives. We all went through the process of learning this activity and were a bit of a romantic. We believed in ourselves and our "exceptional" and "brilliant" ideas. And everyone was disappointed one day. It is painful and
Tried multiple times today, Friday July 28, 2017.
Playing tanks WoT BLITZ. And the network shooter COD UO
Hi there, I have a problem with issuing OP_SELLSTOP/OP_BUYSTOP. I issued: MyPrice = High[1]+(iATR(Symbol(),0,6,1)*1.5);Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUYSTOP, Lots, MyPrice,3, Low[1], 0,"BUYSTOP",0,0,Green); MyPrice returns 1.16925750. It gives me an error "2005.11.28 22:00:06 EURUSD...
  MT4 Back Testing  (1)
Hi there, I've just started using a demo MT4 and i was wondering if back testing was reliable or not?
Hi there, Another user who has purchased an EA wants to transfer it to me. Is this allowed? They have not activated it yet. Best Regards, Ashish.
HI,  Just wondering how exactly you call an indicators specific buffer with only an ex5 file?  With source code it is obvious as you can see them 0,1,2,3,4 etc.  With ex5 I have no idea what buffer matches to which number and how to reference/call that specific buffer. Especially if there are 6...
In mt4 or mt5 is it possible to set the SL or TP based on the price of profit or losing amount instead of points or pips? e.g. I only allow this trade to profit $50 or to lose $50, so i put in the specific TP or SL of $50.00. If can't is there a FREE simple EA that can do that? Anyone?
I already did this some weeks ago but i can't find the button for it again. How can i share my signal in my Newsfeed?
[Deleted]
  Seller  (4)
How are sellers paid commission by MQL5. Can someone explain in a clear plain simple practical english. Thank you.
I don't want any arrow for pending order, is it possible to avoid to draw it, or do I have to delete arrow each time ?
Hello everyone. I would like to know if the Profiles can only be stored with the selected graphics on the MT5. I'll explain: When I open 2 windows for each currency, for example 2 EURUSD and 2 EURCHF and 2 USDJPY with different timeframes (M15 and H1) and click on Get Graphics, the program will pop...
Hello I set my metaquotes iphone id in my mt4 but only get order notification and not receive alert of indicator ! how can i solve this ? thanks
I have a custom indicator that call other custom indicator. When compiled this(main) indicator to use other custom indicator as resource it is very slowly - about 15 times! But when is compiled to call other custom indicator not as resource than all is OK.
what is the parameter called "lotdecimal"
Hi, Has anyone noticed that for paid signals, when you go to download the trading.csv file most of the data is missing? i.e. you dont get the exact time-stamp (down to the second) of when the trade was opened - you used to get this data but now it seems like a bug is there? This is crucial when you...