General - page 935

Hello, Mistakenly, I have been registered for a VPS two times for the same account. Is it possible to refund the amount? it is 3 months for 27 usd
Hi there. I know there are some rules to sell the signal. I couldn't find out the answer to my question. I would like to know if it is possible to sell a signal connecting to my PAMM account . Thanks in advance
Is any one can help to provide free Economic Calendar to use in my website? I need a total free version. IS anyone can help? 
  News source  (9)
Hi, where can one find a FAST and RELIABLE calendar news source available? Is anybody using this?  FPA had a free news source but it doesn't work anymore.  MT5 Calendar is broker dependant and nor reliable nor fast. If it is a paid service, I need a test period to adjust SW and verify speed.
[Deleted]
It is easy to take a screenshot of the chart with MetaTrader 5. Just right click on the chart and just select "Save As Picture". Https://www.metatrader5.com/en/news/386  It is also written in this article. However, there is no copy right display on the current shot that was taken in the past....
Irrelevant Would be useful Critical
Hello, 3 years ago I've purchased 4/5 EA/indicators on market. Now the PC where they where saved is dead. Is it any possibility to recover them ? Are they stored anywhere, or only the mercy of the developer could save me?
if a big fund enters a trade on a high liquid market, at the same time and same direction as yours, what happen? he end up helping you to move the price on your direction or the opposite? 
Good afternoon, I have registered to the website with the hopes of being ranked number 1. However, using a martingale EA which works based on an assumption that it won't experience more than x amount of losses is how it throws out its lot size. The EA I am looking for is one which
  MT5 Installer Issue  (17   1 2)
Hey, I appreciate this is slightly off-topic for a MQL5 forum, but I was hoping someone could give me a quick answer. I've tried download the MT5 installer from a couple of brokers, and direct from the MetaTrader site itself, but the installer will not run. Upon checking the event log, the following...
Hi, when I select the test strategy item,  I get displayed a window where I cannot set up the  start data and end data( 01-01-2017 until 15-07-2017 for example) within which to carry out the back testing. Meanwhile in an other my computer, if I open the metatrader 4 , and I select the test strategy...
How do I purchase more pattern alerts?  When I signed up I received limited free alerts.  Thanks.
I should implement an expert advisor using the MT4 momentum indicator. I would like to export the value that appears in the column to the right of the indicator graph  at the upper limit of the chart. If this value is not provided by MT4, I would like to know an algorithm that allows me to calculate...
Hello guys, Does anyone know of a scripting method of DETECTING and/or LIMITING the CURRENT NUMBER OF LOGINS to an MT4 Account. Sounds like rather odd objective BUT it would be ENORMOUSLY useful to EA developers looking for a way to PROTECT their Orders' generation/management from Order Queue...
among 8 major currency, what all are commodity linked
[Deleted]
  1pips and 10pips  (7)
I was worried about it from the beginning As with this picture, colors will change when approaching the limit value, TP or SL setting value. In the case of European and US currencies, colors will change if they fall within 10 pips In the case of Japanese currency pairs of currency pairs, the...
Are there any restrictions to using custom indicators and EA's on Mac OS as oppose to windows 10? 
  StochRSI  (22   1 2 3)
Hi guys, can anybody tell me where I can find StochRSI /mq4/ ? REGARDS
Hi I bought the CALM signal, and ran it for a month on a Metatrader real money trading account. Despite being in place all month, the signal opened no trades for me. Why would a signal loaded in place lead to no trades being opened for a whole month? I have checked the trading history for the CALM
I just updated MT5 today and after update, MT5 whenever I open, it runs for 1-2 seconds then closes. Why is this happening to me ? How can I reverse the update and downgrade ?
  [MT4] CString: critical bug!  (11   1 2)
UPDATE: Bug also affects Remove(), Replace(), Left(), and Insert(). Updated attached file. When using the Remove method to remove any substring with a position of 0, the Remove method enters an endless loop the results in an out of memory critical error. The issue stems from the difference in the...
  mt5 user manual  (1)
Where may I find and download it?
Good afternoon, I'd like to subscribe to a few signal with a demo account from my broker. My broker is not the same broker as the signal account provider and whenever I try to subscribe to the signal, I get a message in the jornal saying ""authorization failed. Invalid login/password". I'm using my...
Hi, I am trading overlay method. Recently, Gold and Silver had signal to trade by using overlay, but how we enter lot size properly ? EX:   Buy 1 lot GOLD, should we sell 1 lot SILVER ? or just sell 0.6 lot Silver ? Thanks for your help. Bui
Dear Sir,   I Had Written An Code And I Had Save As Mq4 ( CustomIndicator  ( Mq4 File ) )Under MetaEditor  And I Had Run The Code WithoutAny Error , The Output Of The Code  IsRunning In Chart Window As Expected But When I Use Same Code Under ExpertAdvisor And I Compile The Same Code Under Expert...
What Are Forex Signals? A Forex signal is either generated by a human analyst or an automated program such as a Forex robot. It suggests the time and price are right for entering a trade on a specific currency pair. The information will be very time sensitive so is usually communicated via SMS,...
how to optimization mt4 in GPU processor ?
Hello, Could someone please tell me whom I should contact with regards the VPS hosting offered by MQL5
[Deleted]
Hi All, I probably have a simple question, but I can't find it anywhere. I want a signal order to be automatically executed, but if i close the order I don't want it to re-executed again by the signal. How can I do this?  I would also like the option to "reactivated" the signal order.  Thank you...
Hello all!  I've come across an indicator that is being sold on a 3rd party website. One thing that has crossed my mind is that they messaged me on MQL5 website but they are not selling the indicator on MQL5. Is this a bad sign? When I ask the seller about this, he said he is not selling through...