Can I open a topic about scalping and publish my EA as free? - page 2

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Can I open a topic about scalping and publish versions of my EA in a compiled form .ex4 and .ex5?

You will be able to trade them on a demo account, on a live account and check in the tester without any restrictions.

Since I will constantly release new versions, the lifetime of the each build of EA will be set as one week. 

Depending on the market situation EA makes from less than one to several percent per day. We will improve it together, your advice is very valuable to me. And you can earn and learn scalping.

What is your opinion about my offer?

ভালো

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I plan to release a new version every week. Why work on the old version if the new one is better than the old one?

Just publish it in the marketplace as a free product.

You have the ability to update the product when new versions are ready.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/385

See section "5. Updating Product Versions"

How to Post a Product in the Market
How to Post a Product in the Market
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
The Market service offers unique opportunities for developers of analytical systems and trading robots - now your programs go directly to traders' terminals and are available to all MetaTrader 5 users. This means that with the status of the Seller, you can access the large market of potential customers, and the simple technology will help your...

Jack Thomas:

Just publish it in the marketplace as a free product.

You have the ability to update the product when new versions are ready.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/385

See section "5. Updating Product Versions"

Unfortunately, the speed of publishing and updating in the market is much lower than downloading to a blog or other resource. Thanks for your opinions, they are very valuable for me.

The truth is somewhere near ))

Thats an interesting concept !
Do these rules apply if the download link is not on the forum ?
example :  
He creates a thread here - which includes updates ,descriptions and a link to youtube - and the youtube video links to the ex4(which has an expiration day)

Lorentzos Roussos:
Thats an interesting concept !
Do these rules apply if the download link is not on the forum ?
example :  
He creates a thread here - which includes updates ,descriptions and a link to youtube - and the youtube video links to the ex4(which has an expiration day)
We won't allow a thread with ex4/ex5 only on the forum, nor with external links.

Alain Verleyen:
We won't allow a thread with ex4/ex5 only on the forum, nor with external links.
Is this really so?
until I see that it is not forbidden, including links to free products of Market.

What i get is:
You want free employee to optimize you EA until you finish it and leave them with memories of what was the draft.

Chơi trên tài khoản Demo không được sử dụng trên tài khoản không? Chơi trên tài khoản Demo không được sử dụng trên tài khoản không? Minh choi an co duoc tinh khong?

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Is this really so?
until I see that it is not forbidden, including links to free products of Market.

Yes it is so.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Can I open a topic about scalping and publish versions of my EA in a compiled form .ex4 and .ex5?

You will be able to trade them on a demo account, on a live account and check in the tester without any restrictions.

Since I will constantly release new versions, the lifetime of the each build of EA will be set as one week. 

Depending on the market situation EA makes from less than one to several percent per day. We will improve it together, your advice is very valuable to me. And you can earn and learn scalping.

What is your opinion about my offer?

The more you open up to free source code and free improvement with out any restriction, you will attract many scalper who can share their techniques, the more its freely open source the more the improvement, contribution and performance you will get.

I'm just advising, now its your turn to decide whether you want to run alone or with a pack of dynamic people who strives for the benefit and excellence of everyone. 

Reason: