General - page 930

Hello I have tried to copy a signal Provider * From the different broker than me. It is showing me that I am connected to him, Via MQL5 on his Signal Page and Via My own MetaTrader4 Still when he take trades, I don't get them, why is that
Hi,  Anyone did created a script to get forex data such as this site I only need to retrieve such data from a MT4 and display this on real time on a website. Thanks Rob
  MT5 cann't login and register  (29   1 2 3)
MT5 cann't login and register.
  Course forex  (34   1 2 3 4)
What are the reasons one should pay for a forex course ? Whereas in some cases, good strategies are used for trading and poorly taught strategies.
I'm considering a signal on here, but the signal provider uses a cent account. The balance for the cent account is around 30k USD, and the account I want to use is more like $300. How will the signal correlate the lot sizes? The signal provider told me that the minimum I need is $100-150, but I'm
Hi There, I am testing my EA using Strategy Tester (mq4) and I get 0 when I try get ASK/BID of the Symbol on the Market Watch. My EA is only getting those values when that Symbol is the one open on chart, but somehow I need to be able to get the values into my currently opened Symbol chart which is...
In a single order, what is the maximum order size that can be executed by retail broker? Is there any such thing imposed by retail brokers? If there is ... is there any way to learn it from my terminal?
hi i have demo account on Al trade platform  after 3 months >> altrade disable my account  please there is any way to re activate it ?
He for all ... How to know that high or low is the first on a chart thanks
Hello I wonder if I can have 2 accounts with the same broker on one MQL5 VPS ? One account will be with signal provider One account will be with EA I want them separetly but wonder if I can have one monthly VPS payment
  Debuging  (1)
Write me please  how to do that to in MetaEditor button Debuging Ctrl+F5 be functional (active). Setting in Tools / Options... / Debug is according to instruction.    Thank you  Chvojka Martin 
i think here we have many signal provider who r worked together . i mean as a syndicate. what i found is those signal provider start an account with very low amount like 5-10 used, and for create trading records for 3-5 months having few thousand % growth in every month and then add their acc here...
Hello Please forgive me if someone has asked this already. I am completely new to EAs and programming and had a good look on this site but cannot the answer to my question - hoping some kind folk can help me:) I am basically looking for a sample EA that flags up when a currency's previous (1hr) high...
Good day all. ‌‌I have question regarding the activation of an indicator. I'm planning to purchase an indicator that has 5 activations. I'd like to know if there is a way of not activating the indicator so I can keep it to 5 activations. I do my trading in an internet cafe which means I will be...
There is in my android phone MT4 application.I use my metaquotes demo account, however some broker send me messages.I do not this. I do not want to broker send me messages or email to me on Android MT4. I sent email and told to him to not send me message. But they still send to my android MT4. I...
I have contacted Service Desk about a serious flaw/problem of the signal monitoring system here in MQL5.com. If a signal provider deposit some money, open a bunch of positions, withdraw the money (that previously deposited) and then close the positions, the profit (or loss) will be recorded taking
  Ideas for trading experts (robots)  (125   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hello forum users, who is ready to share interesting trading systems in exchange for writing a robot using the same system? If so, I'm waiting for a message in person! ...And yes, I understand that now begins the "didactic speeches" type of "what are you talking about, no one will give you his
Hi, How can I make the platform as black as possible? I want to lower the pressure on my eyes as it's many hours in front of the screens. The charting background and Metaeditor background are ofcourse black, but what about the frames and "navigator/toolbox" areas? Searched but did not find. Would...
I went through the signals and did not see this account, which was all these years top 1, where did it go
I used to have mt4 without a problem. I installed an indicator and after that I could not open the platform again. So, I uninstalled and downloading everything again, but nothing change. Now after many times of the same process. I can't donwload it. You can see the message I got every time I try....
I need to remove tabs from text file. The best is to replace tabs with spaces I think. Can anybody give me working code what replaces all tabs in string with spaces? Thanks
Can expert advisors work on android or iphone?
Hi, I am using ActivTrades as a broker for MT5, but I am not happy about the quality or amount of provided historical data. What broker do you use? How long in the past do you have a hictorical data with high quality? Do you have any expirience? Which broker whould you recomend? Thanks a lot ;).
Get error message: " failed create temp file for downloading product 'xxxx' ?
Can some one help me sorted this problem pleaseeeeeee see on attach
Hello, I am trying to search something in sections 'Documentation' and 'Forum'. But it does not work. Eg.: Try to serach "CharToString" in those sections and it will return zero. It is possible to search in 'Articles', 'Market',... But atleas those two most important does not work for me. Please can...
I deleted my signal to recreate a new name for it but was informed the account login was used. What can I do if I want to post the signal again? THX.
Preis Arbitrage Strategien sind in Mini-Konten nicht erlaubt. Nur FXCM legt fest, was eine Preis Arbitrage Strategie ist. Mini-Konten bieten ein Spread plus Markup-Modell. Spreads sind variabel und unterliegen Verzögerungen. Mini-Konten, die verbotene Strategien anweden, können stillgelegt werden
Hi, Yesterday, I had about 10 charts (different time frames, indicators and experts) synchronized on my virtual server that I am renting from MT5. However, something went wrong and they all disappeared.. Is there a way of synchronizing with the server again and getting the charts and experts back?...
  Renko EA  (8)
What means " EmulateOnLineChart" in a renko EA ?  Whats the difference to set it on true or false ? EA slows MT4 down when using 2 pip box sizes  what can i do about this ?