General - page 931

Good day all. ‌‌I have question regarding the activation of an indicator. I'm planning to purchase an indicator that has 5 activations. I'd like to know if there is a way of not activating the indicator so I can keep it to 5 activations. I do my trading in an internet cafe which means I will be...
There is in my android phone MT4 application.I use my metaquotes demo account, however some broker send me messages.I do not this. I do not want to broker send me messages or email to me on Android MT4. I sent email and told to him to not send me message. But they still send to my android MT4. I...
I have contacted Service Desk about a serious flaw/problem of the signal monitoring system here in MQL5.com. If a signal provider deposit some money, open a bunch of positions, withdraw the money (that previously deposited) and then close the positions, the profit (or loss) will be recorded taking
  Ideas for trading experts (robots)  (125   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hello forum users, who is ready to share interesting trading systems in exchange for writing a robot using the same system? If so, I'm waiting for a message in person! ...And yes, I understand that now begins the "didactic speeches" type of "what are you talking about, no one will give you his
Hi, How can I make the platform as black as possible? I want to lower the pressure on my eyes as it's many hours in front of the screens. The charting background and Metaeditor background are ofcourse black, but what about the frames and "navigator/toolbox" areas? Searched but did not find. Would...
I went through the signals and did not see this account, which was all these years top 1, where did it go
I used to have mt4 without a problem. I installed an indicator and after that I could not open the platform again. So, I uninstalled and downloading everything again, but nothing change. Now after many times of the same process. I can't donwload it. You can see the message I got every time I try....
I need to remove tabs from text file. The best is to replace tabs with spaces I think. Can anybody give me working code what replaces all tabs in string with spaces? Thanks
Can expert advisors work on android or iphone?
Hi, I am using ActivTrades as a broker for MT5, but I am not happy about the quality or amount of provided historical data. What broker do you use? How long in the past do you have a hictorical data with high quality? Do you have any expirience? Which broker whould you recomend? Thanks a lot ;).
Get error message: " failed create temp file for downloading product 'xxxx' ?
Can some one help me sorted this problem pleaseeeeeee see on attach
Hello, I am trying to search something in sections 'Documentation' and 'Forum'. But it does not work. Eg.: Try to serach "CharToString" in those sections and it will return zero. It is possible to search in 'Articles', 'Market',... But atleas those two most important does not work for me. Please can...
I deleted my signal to recreate a new name for it but was informed the account login was used. What can I do if I want to post the signal again? THX.
Preis Arbitrage Strategien sind in Mini-Konten nicht erlaubt. Nur FXCM legt fest, was eine Preis Arbitrage Strategie ist. Mini-Konten bieten ein Spread plus Markup-Modell. Spreads sind variabel und unterliegen Verzögerungen. Mini-Konten, die verbotene Strategien anweden, können stillgelegt werden
Hi, Yesterday, I had about 10 charts (different time frames, indicators and experts) synchronized on my virtual server that I am renting from MT5. However, something went wrong and they all disappeared.. Is there a way of synchronizing with the server again and getting the charts and experts back?...
  Renko EA  (8)
What means " EmulateOnLineChart" in a renko EA ?  Whats the difference to set it on true or false ? EA slows MT4 down when using 2 pip box sizes  what can i do about this ?
  Renko EA  (7)
Hey everyone! I am trying to create my own Renko EA because I really like the indicator and think it would be very profitable if I could get it to trade automatically. I was wondering if you have any tips for how to create one? I have tried on meta editor but I am not 100% sure what preferences to...
I have product   an ex4 file  the  only issue  that this file got  a custom indicator   in my startegy tester it works fine and in demo account and real account  the same  but when i put it into verification to sell my product  it  can't be  read my custom indicator  please help me on this error 
Hello, The MT5 strategy tester leverage is locked to 1:1 no mater my demo account is 1:100.  I deleted the account and created a new one but no luck.  Any ideas? MT screenshot: Account screenshot:
Do I need to use an Expert Advisor in MT4 in order to follow a signal provider (I 'successfully' subscribed to IncomePro) ? I have previously copied trades (but not from the MT4 community signal providers list) and had to configure (quite lengthy) a Expert Advisor addon (it did work, technically
  Need Help  (2)
Hello, I am looking for an EA which is opening a position 2 minutes before a candlestick is closing. Are there any freelancers who can build this into an EA?
I'm Russian, so I use an interpreter. Please share your thoughts.
  Urgent help  (2)
hello, please i need someone to help me to convert the attached MQL5 indicator to MQL4 indicator waiting for your respond. Thanks
Hi everyone,  Well, I am newbie in trading and looking for a reliable gold signal services. I'll be high grateful for the help.
I would like to test the labouchere system but cannot find a code anywhere. I am not a programmer and would not know where to start. Anyone know where this money management code is in the community to copy
i want  to see the changes past the years, where can i download them?
Some people give it up and some go on. Recommendations and advice would be welcome
Hello, Has anyone come across an issue in MT4 tester when some timeframes are missing? I have installed MT4 on my ubuntu server. When I try to run my EA in the tester periods of M1 and M5 are missing in the drop-down menu. So I can select M15 and so on only. Is there a fix for this? Thanks.
Hi, I'm a new member here. I'm running mac with XM's MT4 plattform. When trying to download a random EA here in the market section I get the alert window which says "Have you installed Meta trader 4?". Whatever I do I cant obtain the files. What am I doing wrong? Also is there any free EA's that...