Why does Forex broker get hurt if a client wins? Or is this incorrect?

Hello ,

There are those who say that the currency broker fights customers to win?

And there are those who say and why the customer broker is harmed by customer profit?

In fact, I do not know, the broker wins every sale and purchase of the currency during the commission and spread
What is the harm in the case of the profit of its clients, as the currency market place for the whole world

thank you

Ahmed Ahmed Elnagdy:

Hello ,

And there are those who say and why the customer broker is harmed by customer profit?

In fact, I do not know, the broker wins every sale and purchase of the currency during the commission and spread
What is the harm in the case of the profit of its clients, as the currency market place for the whole world

thank you

I know this situation, if the broker large they have own clearing and your buy position take another client with sell position, if you broker don't have who take your position, broker take you position himself. And if you win, broker need give own money to you, and this broker doesn't like. But in a distance only 1-2% of clients have profits results, and for this broker don't worry about small luse. I told you true story about broker biznes.

Ahmed Ahmed Elnagdy:

Hello ,

thank you

There are two kind of brokers

1. those that take traders' orders to market (DMA broker)
  2. those that have an "internal market" matching traders' orders (market maker or market dealer)
  3. those that decide how to deal with each trader depending on trader's success (hybrid broker)
Wisely choose your broker if you are a profitable trader

How i know the good broker and trust it ?

Ahmed Ahmed Elnagdy:
How i know the good broker and trust it ?
Find out if they a slippage 'policy' (or something similar)...
Reason: