Times wrong?

To add comments, please log in or register
dandrew79
dandrew79  
Hello, so I am from the UK so my time zone is GMT however when looking at the graphs that I have all my indicators on etc. The time is 3 hours late? And as it is sending me alerts to my phone i'm worrying if these will be hours late also? Is there anyway to change the time zone on metatrader?
honest_knave
honest_knave  
dandrew79:
Hello, so I am from the UK so my time zone is GMT however when looking at the graphs that I have all my indicators on etc. The time is 3 hours late? And as it is sending me alerts to my phone i'm worrying if these will be hours late also? Is there anyway to change the time zone on metatrader?

No, you can't change the timezone on Metatrader. It is set by your broker.

Some brokers have different GMT offsets on different servers - you'll need to ask your broker.

dandrew79
dandrew79  
How do I get in contact with them? As when I made an account on metatrader it would only let me choose one broker.
honest_knave
honest_knave  
dandrew79:
How do I get in contact with them? As when I made an account on metatrader it would only let me choose one broker.

It sounds like you're using the MetaQuotes demo server. That isn't a real broker.

I suggest you choose a few brokers (we can't make any recommendations on the forum) and open a free demo account with them to see which you like.

dandrew79
dandrew79  
honest_knave:

It sounds like you're using the MetaQuotes demo server. That isn't a real broker.

I suggest you choose a few brokers (we can't make any recommendations on the forum) and open a free demo account with them to see which you like.

Im using Halifax-DemoUK that was the only one on mt5 it would allow me to choose. 
honest_knave
honest_knave  
dandrew79:

Im using Halifax-DemoUK that was the only one on mt5 it would allow me to choose. 

Use Google, you will find many brokers 
dandrew79
dandrew79  
honest_knave:

Use Google, you will find many brokers 

Well I made an account with simplefx but wont allow me to sign in with it
To add comments, please log in or register