Basic Question; Setting up for futures on CME, need advise on server side orders vs virtual. Where do MT5 orders go?

I am setting up a system that is more expert system than moving avg. More of the instantaneous derivative change than the overal integral.  I want it to sense the market and recreate an experts decsion process.

I have resigned to coding and settled on Multicharts VB.net but MT5 seem more well rounded to trading and clearer. Safety first so, I need to resolve the question of order safety. In Multicharts through my broker I have server side protection in case of power outage on my end. I can always have an emergency siop loss in the system linked to an order.

In MT5 I cant find info on how orders are handled. Maybe because of the forex orientation. My question is

What is the general structure of the MT5 system - Where is the sever and how would I contact them? Am I on my own with my orders only virtual on my client?

Would the MT5 VPS be a solution where I have the best of both worlds; the ability for virtual monitoring and action, which has benefits in my strategy, with the benefit of a remote and reliable backup?

And of course I spend an hour trying to contact the cypress office and the messaging client on my terminal is non standard and the message cannot be sent
Reason: