Are you ready to meet the black swan? - page 3

It seems that the timing of major central bank publications is indicated in the economic calendar. It turns out that to avoid crossing paths with the Black Swan, all deals should be closed at the times of these publications? Or there were cases when volatility jumped many times without any news (which are not mentioned in the calendar)?

Great GIF file. Probably MP4 => GIF conversion.

Victor Ziborov:
Great GIF file. Probably a conversion of MP4 => GIF.
Screen capture and gif creation was done with one program Camtasia 9

Nikolai Semko:
what is the indicator under the price chart?

Sergey Savinkin:

The topic brought to mind an analogy. Quote from an internet article:

"But by far the most effective means of guaranteeing to avoid contracting an STD is total sexual abstinence."

There is a more humane way of contraception: trading only on a demo account. It's the analogy of a rubber Zina )

Nikolai Semko:

Are you referring to the double?

If it's from real I don't even believe it... but I suppose it's possible. It was purely an advance scam. More experienced players saw it and understood. If you're in this category - kudos.

Your work is spectacular, no words. I'm just jealous I won't be able to grow up. Already too much of the allotted time for these activities has been missed.

Evgeny Gavrilov:
What is the indicator under the price chart?

It's all one indicator. Nothing special - an ordinary tick indicator with an ordinary moving average. I wrote it a long time ago at short notice for myself. Yesterday I just added information about spread

Uladzimir Izerski:

If it's from real I don't even believe it... but I suppose it's possible. It was purely an advance scam. More experienced players saw it and understood. If you're in this category - kudos.

Your work is spectacular, no words. I'm just jealous I won't be able to grow up. Already too much of the allotted time for these activities is missed.

Thank you, of course. But it's more mundane than that. I whipped up this gif file in the MT5 tester yesterday based on real ticks.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Your work is spectacular, no words. I'm just jealous I won't be able to grow up. Already too much of the time allotted for these activities has been missed.

Such a flight (in particular the overclock) could have been caused by someone else's grid with 1 point 4-digit increments, which the robot was building on the real.

The quoting program's fault - it overdid it...

Uladzimir Izerski:

The more experienced players saw it and understood it.

Those who say they have seen and understood it are simply lying. perhaps even to themselves. single insiders do not count.

Reason: