metacode question

I believe this is the line of code that tells the MAB_TD_sequential indicator to print 

above the price bar.  but it is actually printing in the price bar.

what would i change to cause it to print above the price bar ?

ObjectSetText("cd"+i,""+sCountdown,8,"Arial",Countdown); Would i change the 8 to a -8 ?

see the attached.  oddly enough depending on the commodity, sometimes it does print above the indicator.

Files:
MAB.JPG  68 kb
MAB2.JPG  102 kb

Cobra5000: ObjectSetText("cd"+i,""+sCountdown,8,"Arial",Countdown); Would i change the 8 to a -8 ?
  1. There is no ObjectSetText in the MT5 documentation. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Did you bother to read the documentation on ObjectSetText? Why do you think changing the font size to a bogus value will work?
    bool  ObjectSetText(
       string   object_name,         // object name
       string   text,                // description
       int      font_size=0,         // font size
       string   font_name=NULL,      // font name
       color    text_color=clrNONE   // text color
       );
              ObjectSetText - Object Functions - MQL4 Reference
  3. You have to change where the object is positioned.

Thank you for the reply such as it is. Yes, how terrible of me.

I suppose there is an implied question there as to how do i change the position.

I thought i would take a stab at what i thought it might be, not knowing i would run into a purist. 

perhaps this post is more to your liking.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/317194

Print numbes above Price bar TD_sequential indicator
Print numbes above Price bar TD_sequential indicator
  • www.mql5.com
Please advise on how to change code to cause indicator to print numbers above price bar rather than within the body...

Cobra5000: perhaps this post is more to your liking. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/317194

Don't double post! You already had another thread open.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
Reason: