Commission mechanics for Fill Policy "Return"?

Hi,

I asked my broker but they said "We'll get back to you" and I'm kind of impatient. My broker, AdmiralMarkets, charges a minimum "transaction" commission of 1$. So, my question is, when I place a Pending order, with Fill policy that is set to Return, my understanding is that "If filled partially, an order with the remaining volume is not canceled, and is processed further". Will the "is processed further" part create a list of separate transactions? My concern is that I may place an order for 100 stocks for 2.7$, but it may very well get broken into 100 transactions of 1 stock each, making it a 100$ commission trade.

Can you shed some light on this?

Regards,
Georgi

Georgi Chh:

Hi,

I asked my broker but they said "We'll get back to you" and I'm kind of impatient. My broker, AdmiralMarkets, charges a minimum "transaction" commission of 1$. So, my question is, when I place a Pending order, with Fill policy that is set to Return, my understanding is that "If filled partially, an order with the remaining volume is not canceled, and is processed further". Will the "is processed further" part create a list of separate transactions? My concern is that I may place an order for 100 stocks for 2.7$, but it may very well get broken into 100 transactions of 1 stock each, making it a 100$ commission trade.

Can you shed some light on this?

Regards,
Georgi
The commission is supposed to be proportional to the traded volume.

Update. I tested it. It shows up as separate transactions. The order got broken into two transactions (with their minimum or 1USD commission), but it may have just as well been broken into 50 (making it a 50USD commission trade). Beware when using Return.
Reason: