metatrader vps hosting

how do I connect to the metatrader vps hosting  I have the vps icon in my navigator section . the journal said it has started and in my setting it is there 

I am more than likely missing something silly but I need help Thanking you in advance Keith

tradernumberone:

how do I connect to the metatrader vps hosting  I have the vps icon in my navigator section . the journal said it has started and in my setting it is there 

I am more than likely missing something silly but I need help Thanking you in advance Keith

You upload the EA and indicators you want to use on your charts, setup your settings and click the Autotrading button.

Then you right click the: Synchronize Experts, Indicators option on the MQL5 VPS server in the Navigator window.

Finally, check your MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journals, to see if everything runs OK.

If its a signal you are copying, you setup the signals settings in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals and then you right click the: Synchronize Signal only option on the MQL5 VPS server.

i subscribe to copy trade but my account is not copying the trade why

Eleni Anna Branou:

You upload the EA and indicators you want to use on your charts, setup your settings and click the Autotrading button.

Then you right click the: Synchronize Experts, Indicators option on the MQL5 VPS server in the Navigator window.

Finally, check your MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journals, to see if everything runs OK.

If its a signal you are copying, you setup the signals settings in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals and then you right click the: Synchronize Signal only option on the MQL5 VPS server.

how do I know it is working I see no difference on the chart  the chart still shows 266 ms same as before  I am not sure what I should be seeing

5097798:
i subscribe to copy trade but my account is not copying the trade why

1. Check the subscription procedure once again (just in case you missed something):

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

2. And check log files in your Metatrader (and check VPS log files in case you are using MQL5 VPS, because can know about how it works and check it - using log files).

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

tradernumberone:
how do I know it is working I see no difference on the chart  the chart still shows 266 ms same as before  I am not sure what I should be seeing.

After the synchronization of the trading environment with the MQL5 VPS, trading is performed in the VPS server, not locally in your MT4/5 platform.

So, you only have to check the MQL5 VPS (right click) >> Journals, to see the message that says that everything (EA, indicators or signals) runs normally.

Reason: