Any help? -Delay response by service desk

In fact mql5 has been phenomenal in terms of providing a cutting edge  platform and tools for trading . However , their responses  to issues/problems raised via service desk has been too slow and need to be worked upon. My humble opinion.

I'm currently having an issue with this developer who agreed to finish the job in 5 days and it's been more than 6 weeks but haven't heard anything from this developer. The irritating  aspect is that he's  not  responding to my messages even though he reads them.

I've requested for an arbitration and even sent a service desk complaint but no response since . I want it to resolved asap so I can give it to a different developer. Now all my plans are being delayed  

Ernest Gyamfi: their responses  to issues/problems raised via service desk has been too slow
It's been 1 month … the service desk finally responds.
          Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 59 #584

Service desk probably needs more hands. Their responses to issues are too slow

I need help I put 30 dollars on here and can't find it on my app and I'm unable to use ity here. If I'm not gonna be able to use it I need it returned to my acct
Reason: