Where can I get the fastest news which can affect Forex market?

I missed the GBP spike just a while back which was due to a news on Brexit but to my surprise I didn't find any news on Investing.com,  Economic times etc. However, I found one on BBC but it was a 20 mins late news. Can anyone help me with a site/resource where one can find news in real time? I am sure many must have ridden the rally or have blown out the account (the spike was of 80 pips in one single 15 mins candle)

CGupta:
I missed the GBP spike just a while back which was due to a news on Brexit but to my surprise I didn't find any news on Investing.com,  Economic times etc. However, I found one on BBC but it was a 20 mins late news. Can anyone help me with a site/resource where one can find news in real time? I am sure many must have ridden the rally or have blown out the account (the spike was of 80 pips in one single 15 mins candle)

There are a lot of general and forex news websites, but you will never catch these news and spikes earlier than the 'big' guys.

You will always read the reason after the spike has (almost) ended it course.

CGupta:

Try Bloomberg News for Mobile (need to subscribe)

Stay connected with top Forex Market websites. 

Unless you are a scalper and actively monitor charts on the shortest time-frames (M1 and Tick Charts), you won't have much of a chance to take advantage of sharp moves that happen around News releases. Most long-term traders actually prefer to minimize their exposure before a News release, since the price can move sharply in both directions in a very short time-span. For example, I've seen GBP pairs move 100 pips in one direction, then turn around and move 100 pips in the other direction, all within 15 seconds. And even for scalpers, it's quite a gamble to manually trade such events.

Trump Tweets , After his tweet you have enough time to set the trade 

you cannot find all news becasue some news are private and big players have access to them only.

rely on technical trading and beware of trading during offifical news in forexfactory.

dont forget to place you stop loss.

yours

Seyedmajid Masharian:

dont forget to place you stop loss.

Actually, using a stop loss during a News event, or at any other time with high volatility and low liquidity, is like begging to be stopped at a loss.

Reason: