MQL5 VPS issue - page 2

Tried with both versions of MT5.
Broker's version and direct from MQL5.com
But the problem is the same on both.
I did create a request for Service Desk. Waiting now.
If you will have some idea, please post here.

Two days already waiting for a response from Service Desk and nobody said anything.
I find it impossible for a professional platform not to have a downgrade option to be able to reuse the previous version. Problems can happen, now being in an update, have to have a way of rolling back while waiting for a fix.

dangelosiqueira:

The VPS tab shows nothing due to the error.

Could you please confirm that it is a Metatrader bug?It's not a matter of using it wrong, it's a real problem.

Update (or install, or re-install) Internet Explorer to the version 11 (see link below).
I personally fixed it for my computer by this way.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2019.10.10 10:48

I just discovered about how to fix it:

go to the Journal in Metatrader to see the recommendation:

And I use this link to install the latest Internet Explorer:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-11-for-windows-7-details.aspx
and I got the Market tab -

----------------

So, if you do not see the Market tab on the latest build of Metatrader (or if you are having the error with this Market tab for example) - install (or re-install) Internet Explorer to the latest version (to the version 11 for example).

Apparently I managed to solve it. I uninstalled everything and manually removed all files in:
C: \ Users \ user \ AppData \ Roaming \ MetaQuotes

There was some corrupted file in these folders in AppData because it had already reinstalled and it didn't resolve.

Then I installed it again. I synchronized the VPS and gave no error. I will wait to see if the robot operates normally.

Put my MT4 on VPs, it hangs worst than my laptop!!

It works but why would it hang?

Reason: