Practical use of Virtual hosting VPS for signal following

Hi, I subscribed two signals that until now were managed by two MT4 running on two pc of mine.. so every pc has 2 mt4 running ok?
Because of duplicated signal issue today I started the 24h trial period of your vps on one of the two signals

I synched the vps and after that I unchecked the "enable raltime subscription of the signal" on the mt4 on my 2 pc so when I would open the mt4 on them, they will not affect the signal synch between signal provider and vps.. right?
I can also keep my mt4 closed and I will still receive the trading signals on the vps, right?

So, if I would migrate the second signal that still runs on the other mt4 on my 2 pc, I have to pay another vps, is it correct?

Thanks a lot!

grandenagus:

Hi, I subscribed two signals that until now were managed by two MT4 running on two pc of mine.. so every pc has 2 mt4 running ok?
Because of duplicated signal issue today I started the 24h trial period of your vps on one of the two signals

I synched the vps and after that I unchecked the "enable raltime subscription of the signal" on the mt4 on my 2 pc so when I would open the mt4 on them, they will not affect the signal synch between signal provider and vps.. right?
I can also keep my mt4 closed and I will still receive the trading signals on the vps, right?

So, if I would migrate the second signal that still runs on the other mt4 on my 2 pc, I have to pay another vps, is it correct?

Thanks a lot!

Yes, with MQL5 VPS you need 1 server for every trading account.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, with MQL5 VPS you need 1 server for every trading account.

Ok, thanks!
Reason: