CCI Divergence indicator on chart help

Hi

Is it possible to copy this indicator so it works on MT4? It looks reallt useful indeed, and there is one that works with RSI and MACD, but I would have thought the CCI insdicator would have been the best one.

Forgot link!

https://www.tradestation.com/Discussions/Topic.aspx?Topic_ID=8968

Divergence Indicator......

fred:
Hi Is it possible to copy this indicator so it works on MT4? It looks reallt useful indeed, and there is one that works with RSI and MACD, but I would have thought the CCI insdicator would have been the best one.

Fred, try the attached one from Barry. You can choose which Oscillator to use.

Files:
divergence.ex4  39 kb

What about this software, could we come up with something along the same lines?

http://www.trendsignal.co.uk/trendsignal-product-info.htm

I have seen this software work in realtime and it's good, but these guys have put the prices right up as you used to beable to buy it out right when it first come out. Now they are being really greedy, no demo's, etc, pay for a year or month at these ridiculous prices (it's not worth anything near this amount so don't be fooled). You also need to have esignal subscription (ouch) and ensign charting subscription (ouch again) just to run it!

Let's hope someone here can sort something out for us.

Hi ValeoFX

That is something along the line of what I mean but if you visit the link in my first post (I have enclosed it now) you will see that signals are displayed on the chart. I wonder if it can be modified to work the same as the Tradestation add n?

Hi fred and ValeoFX

ValeoFX , please explain that how does your indicator work. How can we use this.

thanks

Divergence Indicator.........

kohzadi:
Hi fred and ValeoFX

ValeoFX , please explain that how does your indicator work. How can we use this.

thanks

Sorry Kohzadi, it is not my Oscillator, but it draws divergence lines on any one of 3 Oscillators (MACD; CCI; Stochastic) and then show the result on the candles.

I don't use it, I just tried to help out as I knew where to find it.

Apparently the guy who coded this divergence indicator that has been posted here is Barry_Stander4[at]yahoo.com. Would you send him an email inviting him to this forum at all, he maybe a very useful person to know.

some pictures &)

Edited : .......

ValeoFX:
Fred, try the attached one from Barry. You can choose which Oscillator to use.

This file has expired, and, Barry's Yahoo email address is no more. Anyone have an updated version of the file, preferably with source, and/or know how to contact Barry?

Anyone have a decent price/indicator divergence indicator? Haven't yet found one for MT4.

I had this one

Hope can help to futher research..

Divergence with stoch, macd,rsi and mom

Files:

Here you go

Barry Indicator expiration unlocked

Sincerely ,,
Files:
divergence.mq4  31 kb
Reason: