Signal subscription trades automatically re-entering after closing

When I close a signal trade, it automatically re-opens the position. Why do I not have full control over my trades? I simply want to copy a signal trade, not have it have it have full control.

Adam Nonnenmacher:
When I close a signal trade, it automatically re-opens the position. Why do I not have full control over my trades? I simply want to copy a signal trade, not have it have it have full control.

Signals are synchronized.

If you close a trade which is still open at the signal provider it will be reopened immediately to keep the following account synchronized with the provider account.

You want full control? Then you have to unsubscribe first. Afterwards you can close whatever you want and nothing else will happen.

Daniel Stein:

Signals are synchronized.

If you close a trade which is still open at the signal provider it will be reopened immediately to keep the following account synchronized with the provider account.

You want full control? Then you have to unsubscribe first. Afterwards you can close whatever you want and nothing else will happen.

Ah ok. Frustrating because the signal has great performance other than 5 open losing trades that the provider never closed. 

Reason: