account disable

Hey,

Could you help me to activate mu account please. It is disable and i lose my signal.

Any idea?

adrien84:

Hey,

Could you help me to activate mu account please. It is disable and i lose my signal.

Any idea?

What account is it disabled?

Your MQL5 account obviously works, otherwise you couldn't post here in the forum.

Hey,

Could you help me to activate mu account please. It is disable and i lose my signal. Same my happening with colleagues i stop trading 2 days ago 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your MQL5 account obviously works, otherwise you couldn't post here in the forum.

It is write disable... so it is probably not working

adrien84:
It is write disable... so it is probably not working

Where it writes disabled?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Where it writes disabled?

Above my picture (not the one on the corner but the one in the middle with the graphics and the web)

adrien84:

Above my picture (not the one on the corner but the one in the middle with the graphics and the web)

I don't understand what part of your account is disabled, since you can still use it and post here in the forum.

You should contact the Service Desk about it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't understand what part of your account is disabled, since you can still use it and post here in the forum.

You should contact the Service Desk about it.

ok thank you!

Moussa Oussema:

Hey,

Could you help me to activate mu account please. It is disable and i lose my signal. Same my happening with colleagues i stop trading 2 days ago 

Reason: