Is it possible to open MT5 with some kind of script having all graphs fully configured?

Hi,

in no time I plan to be running quite a number of my EAs in my trading account. Unfortunately some of the symbols I operate are futures which change from time to time (e.g. dolar has a new symbol for every new month). This means that, from time to time, I'll have to close a bunch of graphs and open new ones with exactly the same EA and present, only with a different symbol name. Now to do that once per month with four or five EAs is no big deal, but when that number goes higher, it will become a boring pain in the ass.

So my question is: is there a way I can open MT5 with some script or the like already telling "open this and this graphs with this and this EA running this and this presets"? I have the impression I red somewhere this was possible, but I couldn't find the link to it :/ 

Martin Bittencourt: I'll have to close a bunch of graphs and open new ones … it will become a boring pain in the ass.
You are causing your own pain — stop closing the charts. Just change each chart's symbol to the new one. Everything else attached will still be on the chart.
          Fast Navigation - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help

William Roeder:
You are causing your own pain — stop closing the charts. Just change each chart's symbol to the new one. Everything else attached will still be on the chart.
          Fast Navigation - User Interface - MetaTrader 4 Help

Oh that's nice to know! :) But suppose I have 50 charts that needs to be updated. In that case, I guess a script would still be better; it can be updated much faster with a simple Replace command.

P.S.: I suppose it doesn't make a difference, but your link talks about MetaTrader4 and I'm using 5.

Martin Bittencourt: I guess a script would still be better; it can be updated much faster with a simple Replace command.
So write one to go through the charts and change the symbols.
          Chart Operations / ChartNext - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
          Chart Operations / ChartSetSymbolPeriod - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Thanks for the links! :) 

For those who may be interested in also having such script, here is the result :)

<ex5 file deleted>

Martin Bittencourt:

For those who may be interested in also having such script, here is the result :)

<ex5 file deleted>

If you want to share, attach the mq5 file

Reason: