Bring the WebMoney payment system back, please.

We, the users, are requesting the moderator to reinstate WebMoney payment system, please.

If you agree with me, please leave a comment. To let the moderator know.

Seyedfazel Hosseini:

We, the users, are requesting the moderator to reinstate WebMoney payment system, please.

If you agree with me, please leave a comment. To let the moderator know.

Moderators got nothing to do with it, contact the company Metaquotes...this is just a forum 

I also agree

I agree too.
without web money some users goes in trouble or they must stop their work in mql5 at least for some time .

All complaints about this seems to be directed to forum moderators which can't do anything about this situation, it's all in the hands of the company Metaquotes itself. Sure i agree with you ;)

Yes,Please dont disable the Webmoney,It's very useful and easy and safe,

I can't withdraw without webmoney.

cfd_fx:

Yes,Please dont disable the Webmoney,It's very useful and easy and safe,

I can't withdraw without webmoney.

I did took the time to register with them and all that...no problem at all but when i was about to use it suddenly that option was removed...don't know if i should laugh or cry

This is the worst site I ever had, I will never sell nothing here

Wish the Webmoney will be returned back there.

Bono Costa:
This is the worst site I ever had, I will never sell nothing here

Well...it's not that bad i think, these financial issues could have been handled a bit faster i think in my opinion, have no clue why it takes so long to get things done....

Kenneth Parling:

Well...it's not that bad i think, these financial issues could have been handled a bit faster i think in my opinion, have no clue why it takes so long to get things done....

the real problem, nobody answers the support, just ignore

Reason: