Bressert Double Stochastic - page 3

Bressert Double Stochastic

I'm having hard time to find the Bressert 10 DStoch. indicator for MT4 as it was intended to be displayed. I came across few different versions, but they are not the real DStoch. indicator.

I've been using it for while, part of the Bressert's Profit trader 7, and I got used working with MTF strategies and specifically the 10 DStoch. indicator applied on the higher time frame as trend determination and using the 5 DStoch on the current time frame to enter in the trend direction. They are displayed in the same subchart.

I attached chart with 10DStoch, blue line on 240 min, and 5DStoch on current time frame.

Thank you.

Files:

Hi devong11,

I moved your post to the thread with this indicator so hope it helps.

help me

Hi Friend Please put the indicator dynamic zone rsim3 do not run this tool Thanks

DSS of any value ...

DSS indicator that can easily be changed to calculate DSS of any value (with an example of how to calculate DSS of RSI) posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181664

Files:
dss_any.gif  35 kb

DSS of ...

I liked the idea to use something else for DSS calculation so tested some. Posting here 3 but the one I find interesting is the DSS of an average, so posting the picture of that one only. The others are not bad either (what surprises me that they do not lag when compared to "pure" DSS) so feel free to test them - it all depends on ones preferences which one to use

mladen:
I liked the idea to use something else for DSS calculation so tested some. Posting here 3 but the one I find interesting is the DSS of an average, so posting the picture of that one only. The others are not bad either (what surprises me that they do not lag when compared to "pure" DSS) so feel free to test them - it all depends on ones preferences which one to use

Hi mladen

thanks for your always great help!!

May you help me to obtain DSS of this indicator (it's the one that you created to calculate the difference between two currencies)?

difference.mq4

Thanks

Lucmat

Files:

Lucmat

Did you change price1-price2 to price1/price2 in the indicator on purpose?

lucmat:
Hi mladen

thanks for your always great help!!

May you help me to obtain DSS of this indicator (it's the one that you created to calculate the difference between two currencies)?

difference.mq4

Thanks

Lucmat

mladen:
Lucmat Did you change price1-price2 to price1/price2 in the indicator on purpose?

yes I've made this change because I think that output is better!

Lucmat

Lucmat

This would be it then (named it "ratio" since then it describes it better that way)

Have a nice trading week ahead

lucmat:
yes I've made this change because I think that output is better! Lucmat

mladen:
Lucmat

This would be it then (named it "ratio" since then it describes it better that way)

Thanks mladen!

I hope my indicator's ideas are useful to you!!!

May I ask you what is your trading style and what indicator do you use?

Reason: