General - page 1386

Euro-Dollar Weekly Chart 01.02.2013 Reason for Editing: Optional
Do you agree that weak person is not allowed to trade into Forex because it easy for them to lose all their money?
Would agree that exiting a position is the most crucial part in trading?
Do you have any idea on how to copy a trades from successful trader? What should i do to follow?
It is important to develop and create new trading method to improve your trading skills and to be able to gain more and more profit
Hi everyone, I need some help putting together an indicator please. I am not a developer and have the worlds respect for the gurus on this site. Normally I can manipulate existing code, but MT code I struggle to understand :-) I want a buy and sell signal to fire on the chart (with alert) if all of...
  AUDUSD signals  (108   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
AUDUSD: BUY If the price breaks through the level 1.04500 bullish movement will start. Targets of the bullish movement: 1.05001. SELL If the price breaks through the level 1.33990 bearish movement will start. Targets of the bearish movement: 1.03500.
The minutes of the Federal Reserve's last FOMC meeting revealed that some Fed members want to tighten monetary policy sooner than expected. Some fear that a premature move by the Fed could wreak havoc on the bond markets. But, others think it would do more good than bad for the economy. In a report...
Claims for U.S. unemployment benefits increased more than forecast last week, nearly erasing a slide in the prior two weeks and reflecting the difficulty of adjusting the figures for swings at the start of a year. Initial jobless claims rose 38,000 in the week ended Jan. 26, the most since Nov. 10,...
  Forex signals  (284   1 2 3 4 5 ... 28 29)
Trades currently in progress EUR/USD BUY @1.3205 Take Profits @1.3245 StopLost @1.3175 GBP/USD BUY @1.6132 Take Profits @1.6172 StopLost @1.6102 GOLD BUY @1657.00 Take Profits @1663.00 StopLost @1653
I humbbly request the pros, gurus, experts out here to please help make this indicator sound an alert when it crosses the center line which is 15.5. I tried it myself hundred times and back fired of me it just doesnt want to work but i guess i am nothing compared to u great experts with perfect...
Markets across Europe are trading lower this morning after a mixed overnight session in Asia (the Nikkei gained 0.2 percent and the Shanghai Composite was up 0.1 percent, but the Hang Seng fell). Spain is leading the way lower, down 1.8 percent. Italy is down 0.9 percent, while the London FTSE and...
Can anyone make this EA for me; I will open more than one area Every area will start and end at specific prices I’ll open grid inside every area with buy or sell or both orders Close open trades after a specific pipes Ea enabled me to make more than one area at it’s own specific prices Common...
  Signals bug  (5)
Hi I have the following BUGS when I try the siganls: 1)the signal provider has profit in open trades when I try to sync it the termina (build 445) crash 2)Signal - different specification of any symbol , signal provider has maximal volume 900000.00, subscriber has 100.00 and then DISABLE signals...
Hello Need to know if this is possible. I have an open trade and want to add an EA to it in order to close the trade when the price closes below (or above depending on trade) a particular moving average . Thanks in advance for any help Pam
German unemployment unexpectedly declined in January for the first time in 10 months, adding to signs that Europe’s largest economy is gathering pace. The number of people out of work fell a seasonally adjusted 16,000 to 2.92 million, the Nuremberg-based Federal Labor Agency said today. Economists...
I'm trying to get myself 'de-addicted' from watching the charts. My trading system is built upon Fibonacci and I enter my trades with predefined S/L and T/P. Can anyone point me or share any MT4 EA or indicator which can send me an email after a trade is closed along with the Profit or Loss made on...
Hi, i try to send a string from mql to dll and work with them... Code in MQL: #import "myDLL.dll" bool SetString(string foo); #import//+-------------------------------------------------------+int start() { string foo = "bar"; SetString(foo); }[/CODE] Code in DLL (taken from http://www.codeproject...
Due to some interesting points, the yesterday FOMC statement : ______________________________________________________ Information received since the Federal Open Market Committee met in December suggests that growth in economic activity paused in recent months, in large part because of...
Hi, I have a problem with drawing a line between two points in my script. I use this piece of code to get fractals collection: fractalHandler = iFractals (tradeSymbol, PERIOD_H4 ); CopyBuffer (fractalHandler, 0 , 0 , 20 , uFractals); Then, after a few calculations I would like to draw a line which
Hi Folks, I m new in forex trading . I want to trade with Xcalper. They use hedge protection strategy. Can anyone tell me about the advantages of hedge protection?? Please share your experience of Xcalper. Thanks
  Competition !!!  (5)
I know we have the ATC every year but without an EA and some strict criteria for entry you cannot participate, however, what would be the chances of creating a manual trading competition for all to enter, and maybe just maybe we could have an entrance fee of 1 credit so the winner would get a
Markets sold off a bit today. First the scoreboard: Dow: 13,910, -44.0, -0.3 percentS&P 500: 1,501, -5.8, -0.3 percent NASDAQ: 3,142, -11.3, -0.3 percent And now the top stories: This morning, the Bureau of Economic Analysis published its first reading of Q4 2012 GDP. And it was a stunner....
HELLO. I`ve been trading quiet long time now, but still haven`t solved one of problems I have with charts of MT5 setup: I don`t know how to vertically compress - move position of chart lower or higher when there`s not enough of space to see where your indicators show possible targets that are above...
Private-sector employment increased by 192,000 from December to January, on a seasonally adjusted basis. (The estimated gain from November to December was revised down by 30,000, to 185,000). Highlights Small businesses (1-49 employees) +115,000Medium businesses (50-499 employees) +79,000Large...
Have a very frustrating probelm with my EA. It always opens 1 last buy or sell position when I disabled the Expert Advisors (Red and "x" apear instead of Smiley face along side the EA name on the top right hand coner of the chart) and remove the EA from the chart. Tried to disable Expert Advisors
The euro is just on such a tear. New highs almost every day.The blame seems to lie at the feet of the ECB. Says SocGen's Kit Juckes in a note today:The Kiwi's inability to benefit reflects concern that sexy currencies (AUD, NZD, KRW, MXN, CAD) have rallied so far against the US dollar that...
hi does anyone know how i can have Gold Price in mt5?
If i want to use combination of indicators to build an EA. Which Indicator(s) do you think is very good to use for take profit level.
Before I get into this list, I have a warning for those looking for a book on trading, how to trade, or how to become a better trader. Learning about trading via books is a holdover from before this thing called “the internet,” which allowed things like trading blogs, trading services, and...