Permanent Crosshairs?

Does anyone know of a way to keep the crosshair tool permanently selected in MQL5? I.e when you select the crosshair tool and click the chart, the tool vanishes and i need to select it again! This is very annoying, especially when performing any type of historical analysis.

Aaronsebaronse:
Does anyone know of a way to keep the crosshair tool permanently selected in MQL5? I.e when you select the crosshair tool and click the chart, the tool vanishes and i need to select it again! This is very annoying, especially when performing any type of historical analysis.
Did you read this ?

angevoyageur:
Did you read this ?
No, but i have now. Cheers, the 3rd mouse button will do. Ahhh, its actually better than my other charting package come to think of it.

Aaronsebaronse:
No, but i have now. Cheers, the 3rd mouse button will do. Ahhh, its actually better than my other charting package come to think of it.
;-)

Alain Verleyen:
Did you read this ?

I have the exact same question  but this link no longer exists do you by any chance remember how to do what it said? ='{

DeonMQL:

I have the exact same question  but this link no longer exists do you by any chance remember how to do what it said? ='{

The answer is in the answer :

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Permanent Crosshairs?

Aaronsebaronse, 2013.03.19 13:53

Updated link : https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/charts_advanced/charts_manage#mouse
Chart Management - Additional Features - MetaTrader 5 Help
Chart Management - Additional Features - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
Commands in these menus are identical (except for "Save As Picture" and "Delete Indicators Window" that are available only in the context menu) and allow to manage chart settings: — refresh the chart window. When you refresh the chart, the price data displayed on it are also recalculated based on one-minute data stored on the computer. —...
Reason: