shovel53
shovel53  
<Deleted>
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Click Freelance at the top of the page.
shovel53
shovel53  

Ok. thanks..Before I do that I have been doing some research and have not seen anything that does what I am requesting..Does anyone know if it is possible ? Is there a signal I can insert to get the

ma.cross over to "no trade"except in trend direction? I would like to try this myself. I have never been one to just open my wallet with out at least trying myself first..Every ones ma. cross over ea.

fires against the trend.

andrew4789
andrew4789  
shovel53:

Ok. thanks..Before I do that I have been doing some research and have not seen anything that does what I am requesting..Does anyone know if it is possible ? Is there a signal I can insert to get the

ma.cross over to "no trade"except in trend direction? I would like to try this myself. I have never been one to just open my wallet with out at least trying myself first..Every ones ma. cross over ea.

fires against the trend.

I think folk will help once they see how far you have got in coding it yourself.... Not "is it possible?"......

shovel53
shovel53  
Ok thanks, It just seems that it would be a very practical or necessary feature to add to a strategy like that. The fact that there is no module for it makes me ask that question. Am I the first again?
To add comments, please log in or register