Coding question

<Deleted>

Click Freelance at the top of the page.

Ok. thanks..Before I do that I have been doing some research and have not seen anything that does what I am requesting..Does anyone know if it is possible ? Is there a signal I can insert to get the

ma.cross over to "no trade"except in trend direction? I would like to try this myself. I have never been one to just open my wallet with out at least trying myself first..Every ones ma. cross over ea.

fires against the trend.

shovel53:

Ok. thanks..Before I do that I have been doing some research and have not seen anything that does what I am requesting..Does anyone know if it is possible ? Is there a signal I can insert to get the

ma.cross over to "no trade"except in trend direction? I would like to try this myself. I have never been one to just open my wallet with out at least trying myself first..Every ones ma. cross over ea.

fires against the trend.

I think folk will help once they see how far you have got in coding it yourself.... Not "is it possible?"......

Ok thanks, It just seems that it would be a very practical or necessary feature to add to a strategy like that. The fact that there is no module for it makes me ask that question. Am I the first again?
Reason: