Service Desk Response Time

Hey community!

I put in a request through the service desk. It's been 10 days now since I wrote in to ask for a change in my profile, the case got opened but I haven't received any response. I'm sure they're busy but it feels like 10 days might be a little long for a username change. Has anyone had an experience with delayed response times?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Same here. I asked for my money back but it is taking ages

You'll be waiting till hell freezes over for money back requests.

Albert Gommeren:
You'll be waiting till hell freezes over for money back requests.
and why they are doing that???

Charles Mingus:
and why they are doing that???

You registered 2 hours ago here, and you've already having something to complain?
Why are you doing that???

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Service Desk request: Wrong signal flags

Rashid Umarov, 2018.10.25 09:16

I answered you here.

Please note that Servicedesk now  accept only payment related issues. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

Sergey Golubev:

You registered 2 hours ago here, and you've already having something to complain?
Why are you doing that???

Hi Sergey, the issue I submited to the service desk isn't a technical question. I was requesting to change my username. Will the service desk be able to help me with this? I don't see how the forum community could help me with this. Thank you!

Christian Blackamore Schwagereit:

Hi Sergey, the issue I submited to the service desk isn't a technical question. I was requesting to change my username. Will the service desk be able to help me with this? I don't see how the forum community could help me with this. Thank you!

You are validated user/seller so I am not sure that it is possble.
Anyway, I can make a request to the sercvice desk: you can send PM to me about your new username, and I will create a ticket to the service desk.

If it is possible to change username for the validated users so they can do it (I hope).

Reason: