Service Desk Response Time

To add comments, please log in or register
bundercapital
bundercapital  
Hey community!

I put in a request through the service desk. It's been 10 days now since I wrote in to ask for a change in my profile, the case got opened but I haven't received any response. I'm sure they're busy but it feels like 10 days might be a little long for a username change. Has anyone had an experience with delayed response times?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Celeste Selma
Celeste Selma  
Same here. I asked for my money back but it is taking ages
Albert Gommeren
Albert Gommeren  
You'll be waiting till hell freezes over for money back requests.
Charles Mingus
Charles Mingus  
Albert Gommeren:
You'll be waiting till hell freezes over for money back requests.
and why they are doing that???
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Charles Mingus:
and why they are doing that???

You registered 2 hours ago here, and you've already having something to complain?
Why are you doing that???

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Service Desk request: Wrong signal flags

Rashid Umarov, 2018.10.25 09:16

I answered you here.

Please note that Servicedesk now  accept only payment related issues. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

bundercapital
bundercapital  
Sergey Golubev:

You registered 2 hours ago here, and you've already having something to complain?
Why are you doing that???

Hi Sergey, the issue I submited to the service desk isn't a technical question. I was requesting to change my username. Will the service desk be able to help me with this? I don't see how the forum community could help me with this. Thank you!

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Christian Blackamore Schwagereit:

Hi Sergey, the issue I submited to the service desk isn't a technical question. I was requesting to change my username. Will the service desk be able to help me with this? I don't see how the forum community could help me with this. Thank you!

You are validated user/seller so I am not sure that it is possble.
Anyway, I can make a request to the sercvice desk: you can send PM to me about your new username, and I will create a ticket to the service desk.

If it is possible to change username for the validated users so they can do it (I hope).

To add comments, please log in or register