General - page 664

anyone know where i can find it or a indicator that will
Hey everyone, Which is the most profitable currency pair to trade with between EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD and USDCHF
i was a verified seller and now my application rejected after a buyer opened a dispute,i have funds to withdraw and my indicator subscribers and they can't access there indicators anymore,i'm trying to contact support for over a month now and still no reply ,how to resolve this
  New Seller  (2)
Im new seller and i I'm new. Well, I wouldn't say I am on the mql5 community. I'm used to buying VPS. But now I'm about to launch a copy trading service through the MQL5 community
Is there a way of saving the location of .csv files other than in the TERMINAL_DATA_PATH ? I would like to save to a folder off the root. Such as: FilePath = "C:" + "\\" + "MT5_Export_History" + "\\" + Symbol() + ".csv"; Thank you
Dear All, I am confused with a calculation and need suggestion about spread + commission. Example: I had open a buy position with lot 0.01, here spread is 0.5 points, same time broker charged Commission as per "Round-turn $4 once 1 lot position is opened." Here how to calculate total spread...
Hi , I need help Stop EA till Next Day, if Account Balance is UP 2% or Down 2% i have this int Contador = 0; for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1; i>=0; i--) { OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY); datetime T = OrderCloseTime(); if(TimeDayOfYear(T)!=DayOfYear()) //since the
here is my code. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization function |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int handler;string source = "test.txt";int OnInit() {//---
Is it possible to make the price appear in the title bar on the Metatrader title bar, as in Tradingview? Example attached. Thanks
Hello everyone, Please guide me how I can get the BTCUSD pair on the MT5 using Custom Symbol or anything else apart from the Market place of MT5. I am looking for some custom solution so I can display any pairs in future on MT5 charts. Please do answer and enlighten me
Hello guys, I'm having trouble knowing how my SL or TP will be triggered on mt5 for a pending ( limit, stop or stop-limit) buy or sell order with a gtc validity
Hey guys, this issue makes me crazy, and I didnt find (or understand) any solution. My iCustom indicator (working on 1M chart) is using differents times frame, such as : M15HighPrice[i]=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M15,i); M5HighPrice[i]=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M5,i); But why a new value is calculted every minute
I accidentally deleted a Freelance Order for an indicator and I'm not sure how to get it back
Hi. I would like to know that can anyone change his Investor Password temporarily while providing Signal Service? Isn't it possible to change it for weekend? Only for Saturday and Sunday? Thanks in advance
can anybody help me trade double on my signal i am following.. i have well over double the bank of the signal... but it is only trading x1.5 the size.. i trade in the same currencee please help
I used to many indicators with andrew's pitchfork, but still not enough for trading. Is someone know any method or management with trading by pitchfork
Dear Friends, ivolume and ivolumes depends on the fx broker ? is it consistent to be used for impulse trading ? what other functions do you usually couple it with to obtain best results ? how do you recommend using this function in the best way - and on what time frame ? last but no least: can the
Hi, recently I started getting error 4756 messages saying that my buy or sell order could not be placed. Is there something wrong with my code? if(Sell_Condition_1 && Sell_Condition_2 && Sell_Condition_3 && Sell_Condition_4 && Sell_Condition_5 && Sell_Condition_6 && Sell_Condition_7) {
looking for a utlity/EA that can close positions/trigger a trailing stop based off of account draw down.....needs to work across multiple charts even better if it can disable and enable other EA's
  MT4 VPS Hosting.  (2)
My Broker, LMFX, cannot provide hosting since my home version of Windows 10 does not support Remote Desktop. Is Remote Desktop required for other's VPS services? If hosting is available elsewhere please let me know. I am running Expert Advisors with Indicators and Scripts
  Search for investors.  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hi all ! Can anyone advise how to find real investors
Dear Sir/Madam I want you to help me to get mql5 codes for delete or cancel all running sell positions at the same time, not one by one position. Delete all or cancel all running in profit and even all running in loss. Thanks
  Elliot wave  (1)
Where do I find the Elliot wave , been searching for a very long time
I have a plan to open a real account with 100 dollar. before opening it i want to practice it on a demo account for 6 months. I have open a 100 dollar demo account on pc but whenever i try to open a trade it says you have no money. please help me
Hello everyone, I would like to be able to share with friends my trades but without them needing to copy them completely. I would like to send a link? and that it directly opens MT4 and offers the person to start the trade or not. I know it's possible because someone shares my signals with this
Is it possible to have 2 mlq5 accounts
  Requotes  (1)
Hello folks, I started recently to study MQL5 , I am developing an Expert Advisor for Forex and I am having the following problem: 2019.11.18 21:04:52.205 2019.11.13 22:24:25 requote 1.10046 / 1.10049 / 1.10046 (instant buy 0.01 EURUSD at 1.10046 sl: 1.09996 tp: 1.10096) 2019.11.18 21:04:52.205
I have tried multiple times to change and save colours on indicator. The colours change and appear to save when I save the template. But when I load the template up the colours have reverted. Tried saving them to existing and new templates but neither work. Any ideas on how to fix this
  MQL5 question  (2)
I really do not understand why decimal type was not introduced in mql5....double is a mess. A part of that, I have problem in my code with a strange behaviour. Alert("New bar created"," At "+NormalizeDouble(avgPrice,_Digits)+" by re It shows this result: In this image all rows are ok except the