Stop EA via iphone

Dear experienced traders, 

Can I stop EA via iphone? 

For example, I'm running EA "A" in my account, and I want change my account's EA from "A" to "B". 

So I must wait to a chance when EA "A"'s positions all closed. 

If I can stop EA via iphone, it should be very helpful.

Thank you in advance and best wishes,

Sky

Is it running on a PC?

Then you may be able to do it with "Remote Desktop".

But I have never used it, so I don't know the details.

you need to install Remote Desktop,

you can't just stop EA from your phone, you need access to computer where you installed that EA and stop it.

I use VPS for all my EA and access it anywhere using Remote Desktop app

Naguisa Unada:

Is it running on a PC?

Then you may be able to do it with "Remote Desktop".

But I have never used it, so I don't know the details.

Thank you, Unada-san. 

Yopie Prismananda Aringgi:

you need to install Remote Desktop,

you can't just stop EA from your phone, you need access to computer where you installed that EA and stop it.

I use VPS for all my EA and access it anywhere using Remote Desktop app

Thank you, Yopie. 

Installing Remote Desktop (RDP) will require the purchase of public IP and configuring the WAN in the router.
Better use simple software to access the computer remotely like AnyDesk or TeamViewer

You can code or have someone code a Telegram EA so that you can use Telegram app on your phone to remote control your EA that is running on your computer or VPS.

They have a very convenient keyboard function that allows you to create a remote control.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

quantumninja:
Installing Remote Desktop (RDP) will require the purchase of public IP and configuring the WAN in the router.
Better use simple software to access the computer remotely like AnyDesk or TeamViewer

Thank you so much. 

Marco vd Heijden:

You can code or have someone code a Telegram EA so that you can use Telegram app on your phone to remote control your EA that is running on your computer or VPS.

They have a very convenient keyboard function that allows you to create a remote control.

Thank you so much, Marco. 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".
Reason: