Why Service Desk doesn't Communicate.

why doesn't the service desk communicate?  Shouldn't that be a part of offering a service.  I applied for a seller and was rejected but contacted the company who does authentication and they passed me in their system.  MQL5 doesn't update the system and wont' communicate to people.  

The service desk is accepting payment related issues only.
Besides, the validation to be a seller is provided by automated robot and the service desk has nothing to do with that.

This is the reply of admin related to the validation -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Write and earn money in MQL5

Rashid Umarov , 2019.03.01 14:46

Even now, not everyone can pass an automatic check on documents, trying to prove to the automated robot that this robot is wrong. So if for some reason the system does not approve the application for obtaining Seller status, then this is not because everything works poorly with us. It's just that the system doesn't care what you try to imagine. It works according to an algorithm. And the smaller the personal approach, the better for our system as a whole - chaos does not increase.

It was cleared thought the outsides company but my status has not been updated in MQL5.  Seems like MQl5 should communicate to people.

I never tried to prove a robot was wrong.  I never made these statements.  If my statement was read, my profile was cleared from an actual human.

Thomas Butler:
  I applied for a seller and was rejected but contacted the company who does authentication and they passed me in their system.  MQL5 doesn't update the system and wont' communicate to people.  

They don't have to.

If it got rejected it got rejected and that's it.

This is perfectly explained in here: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

Actually it didn't get rejected, you didn't read.  It was rejected by a robot but passed by a person.  Please read before making a comment.

I don't know exactly what you mean by that but i can see that you do not have a seller status.

The automated system could not read my id and rejected it but I contacted the company that handles this, an outside source and they manually processed my documents and passed me.  Problem is, MQL5 doesn't communicate with anyone and wont update the system.

Thomas Butler:
The automated system could not read my id and rejected it but I contacted the company that handles this, an outside source and they manually processed my documents and passed me.  Problem is, MQL5 doesn't communicate with anyone and wont update the system.

How could you know "the company that handles this" ? I always thought it was a custom proprietary system from Metaquotes.

Alain Verleyen:

How could you know "the company that handles this" ? I always thought it was a custom proprietary system from Metaquotes.

He is either informed and an outside company actually handles this or he is being scammed by someone

Reason: