How to make giant profits on forex? - page 70

Aleksandr Volotko:

How did your last catch end up there? There were rumours that it ended with a fat lot (read - stop), but there were no peers attached to those rumours.

20 pips before take - count 300K - caught 32 lots in the pyramid - waiting for 1 more step for 64 lots and take - caught the rollback - blocked - but apparently over the years of laziness lost a little skills of proper unblocking and after a month of fucking closed at 19k... well... almost 600% is OK :) 250k in and out - easy :)

Aleksander:

20 pips before take - count 300k - caught 32 lots in the pyramid - waiting for 1 more step for 64 lots and take - caught the rollback - locked - but apparently over the years of laziness lost a little skills of proper unlocking and after a month of fuckery closed at 19k... well... almost 600% is OK :) 250k in and out - easy :)

Well, yes, +600% is better than -100%, I failed this time but I can get it next time, if I keep trying (and trying isn't torture, why not?).

Aleksander:

20 pips before take - count 300k - caught 32 lots in the pyramid - waiting for 1 more step for 64 lots and take - caught the rollback - locked - but apparently over the years of laziness lost a little skills of proper unlocking and after a month of fuckery closed at 19k... well... almost 600% is OK :) 250k came and went - easy :)

rather than sinking it it's better to go to the factory...

Aleksandr Volotko:

Yes, +600% is better than -100%, I failed this time but I will succeed the next one if I keep trying (and it never hurts, why not?).

it is better to give up everything, it is better to starve and go to the factory

pyramiding has no rational basis

Reason: