General - page 620

The broker has changed the server over the week end without notifying clients, I provide two signals, The free signal has been terminated and im unable to use it, unfortunately I have over 420 subscribers for this signal and i lost it for ever. and for the paid signal im unable to change the server
Welcome I registered as a signal seller a week ago The problem in refusing and not accepting a copy of the national identity and passport, as I submitted it several times, and always the message of refusal comes to me. Although the pictures are very clear, these images were approved by trusted
Hi, I would like to understand (and do the same on Linux) how Windows is calling terminal64.exe when I click on the"Start copying in MetaTrader" button when subscribing to a signal. After some investigations, I figured out that the links is mql5buy: //signal/subscribe/ which is interpreted by
  Copy Signals  (5)
I've subscribed a signal on my account. The Lot size will be proportional to my balance or will be the same lot
let's Do the followings steps: -Open EURUSD for example and put some indicators. After that save the template as BB.tpl -Create an indicator with name BB. Run the strategy manager for BB. the template BB will be used. is it normal
Hi, I am enjoying learning MQL5 from articles and code base. However, i could not find any functionality to save(or like) articles, so i could check some of them later again. Or am I missing something? Thanks
[Deleted]
Is there a way to hide the trade arrow icon and SL/TP horizontal lines on a chart which are automatically added if you call OrderSend?
Hello, I have bought a indicator which sends me notifications on smartphone when my setup is triggered and put it in a mt4 terminal in a VPS, in order to monitor the market and trade with cellphone without seeing the screen all day. The problem is that I receive push notifications every 10 minutes
Hello Dear MetaTrader Users, I am new to using MetaTrader platform. It seems there are MT4 & MT5 versions. Since I don't have any programming experience,Can anyone please suggest me which Programming Language is best suitable to create EA? MQL4 Or MQL5? Thanks
Why is my signal said subscription is not permitted ( The signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions) ?? I have 6 subscribers already and just find out after someone message me that he/she tried to subscribe but it was unavailable.. Also I tried to search under the signal and cannot find
why doesn't the service desk communicate? Shouldn't that be a part of offering a service. I applied for a seller and was rejected but contacted the company who does authentication and they passed me in their system. MQL5 doesn't update the system and wont' communicate to people
every time that I have an open position with one contract and 20 minutes later i want to add a contract either I don´t know how to do it or I don´t know but it close my current position and it doesn´t do anything. Can somebody help me please
Hello, in my EA i am calling a custom indicator by iCustom ("Market/...."). This works fine if using a pc. I would like to know if this call is still working after migration to a mt4 vps. I have read that placed indicators on the chart are also migrated. But, how to call them? Thank you. Jan
  LinkOut Request  (1)
Can there be a LinkOut function in mt5(*mql5 sorry) for linking to websites from within Advisor/Indicator UI's ? It would be kinda helpful for products that are published on the market and are not allowed Dll usage. Also if the WebRequest url's process were more like a "consent and auto add" when
Hi everyone, I registered as a seller and got rejected a long time ago. Now I want to re-register but there is no registration available. The "Seller Page" on my account still shows the same message Your application has been rejected Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has
[Deleted]
  Real account  (10)
How to get into the real account after depositing amount into your demo account help please I'm struggling the whole day
New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 1860: MQL5 functions for operations with bars and Strategy Tester improvements The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on June 15, 2018.This platform update is only available for terminals running on Windows 7 and later operating systems. Earlier Windows...
Dear experienced traders, I think if we can combine some strategies combine with both martingale and hedging, it will be a very strong strategy. How do you think combine martingale and hedging? Will it be risky mathematically? * Known demerit for combine martingale and hedging is below: 1. We have
  Custom Indicator  (1)
Hello, Can I still access my custom indicators after I switch broker? Please help me out, I'm new to all these. Thank u, SW
I've been developing custom indicators on MT5 for roughly a month now and am realizing I may be doing something fundamentally incorrect. I am 99.9% sure that the calculations I am making do not reference future data and they always appear perfectly in the main window. However, when I try to view
Hey guys, I have code from mql4 that i want to change to mql5 but don't know how to Hey guys, I have code that is in mql4 that i want to convert to mql5 but i dont know how. int i = OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ; if ( OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY) == true ) { OCP =
Hi guys I have a question, obviously no ea can run on the same inputs and parameters for a long period of time providing profitable results over and over again. My question is when do you know or when you do identify when your ea isn’t performing well what measures do you take ? Is there any
hi to all how can we modify variable of an indicator directly on the chart instead of opining the indicator and modify the variable and then click ok....this will save time and at the same time let me learn new feature in mql4 because am not a mql programmer i need some help to add a code to the
Hi, I have just been verified and now my name on my profile has changed from my username to my full name. I don't want my full name displayed, is there a way of just having firstname and surname? I see on some of the signals it just has firstname surname. Thanks, Dave
  debug issues  (13   1 2)
Good day. I have been trying to Rn Debug in mt5 and when I press F5 or the debug button from Meta-editor I am taken to MT5 but immediately I am taken back to Meta-editor and no debug is initiated. Is this a common issue
[Deleted]
  Help! server  (1)
Hello, Im trading on <Deleted> not <Deleted>, so my question is: IF I create a signal, do I need to create my signal to <Deleted> server or I need to create signal to <Deleted> server? because last time when I created a signal on<Deleted> server, the slipage tab doesn't shows anything, It says there
  Marketplace rental products.  (14   1 2)
Hello everybody. I'd like to ask how it works when i decide to rent a my product to the market. If i just post the full product, how the product is modified or set up for working just for the rental period? Thanks
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| JavascriptTest.mq5 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //| https://www.mql5.com |
I am trying to rename a file using kernel32 with following code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| JavascriptTest.mq5 | //| Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp. | //|
Any one! How can I add balance from MQL5 to MT5 mobile app