Connection lost

Is it normal????

I am very dissapointed with the broker....

JF            1             07:40:17.227       Network             'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost

GD         1             07:40:56.735       Network             'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost

EI            1             07:46:48.950       Network             'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost

DE          1             07:50:53.549       Network             'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost

LP           1             07:52:49.153       Network             'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost

CL           1             08:02:20.991       Network             'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost

NI           1             08:28:35.330       Network             'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost

ME         1             09:04:37.024       Network             'xxxxxxx': connection to ICMarkets-MT5 lost

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Deal Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Deal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
A deal is the reflection of the fact of a trade operation execution based on an order that contains a trade request. Each trade is described by properties that allow to obtain information about it. In order to read values of properties, functions of the Identifier of a position, in the opening, modification or closing of which this deal took...

Change the broker, or use MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5.
And it is better to ask the broker first, because we the forum users have nothing to do with it sorry.
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 4/5 is the best VPS solution for Forex. It is cheap, it requires no configuration and it features minimum delays to the server. For only 15 USD per month, you obtain a virtual platform that works around the clock, saves your profit and pays off. Create a remote copy of the application directly from the...

Sergey Golubev:
Change the broker, or use MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5.
And it is better to ask the broker first, because we the forum users have nothing to do with it sorry.

Thank you Sergey,

the MQL5 VPS is reliable, safe and private?

The connection lost is a fault of the borker, right?, not the VPS

MQL5 VPS is having pros and cons.

----------------

MQL5 VPS
MQL5 VPS
  • www.mql5.com
VPS issue - After syncing local MT4 terminal with VPS MT4 terminal: On my PC/Laptop the MT4 terminal change the status of the EA that was running...

Jose Ramon Rosaenz: Is it normal???? I am very dissapointed with the broker....
How have you proven that it is the broker's server that is going down, as opposed to your internet connection, your internet provider's connection, the router table between you and them, etc?
Jose Ramon Rosaenz: the MQL5 VPS is reliable, safe and private?

The connection lost is a fault of the borker, right?, not the VPS

Mostly reliable but can and will go down.

You haven't proved that. Use the VPS and all you've done is replaced your connection to internet backbone with VPS to internet backbone.

William Roeder:
How have you proven that it is the broker's server that is going down, as opposed to your internet connection, your internet provider's connection, the router table between you and them, etc?

Mostly reliable but can and will go down.

You haven't proved that. Use the VPS and all you've done is replaced your connection to internet backbone with VPS to internet backbone.

Now I have my EA running in a reliable VPS in NY, I am quite sure that the problem is of the broker`s server....

Someone can send me a private message with a good MT5 broker, reliable and 1:500? thank you!

Reason: