Disappearance purchased indicator

Hello, csvp how to explain the disappearance of my list of indicators, an indicator bought and installed which worked until today?

Trader Ninja:

Hello, csvp how to explain the disappearance of my list of indicators, an indicator bought and installed which worked until today?

Login into your MQL5 account with your: hugnka1 username and not your email and try again in the Purchased section of your Market tab.

Als make sure that you've purchased this indicator with your MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hugnka1/market

Eleni Anna Branou:

Connectez-vous à votre compte MQL5 avec votre nom d'utilisateur: hugnka1 et non votre email et réessayez dans la section Achats de votre onglet Marché.

Assurez-vous que vous avez acheté cet indicateur avec votre compte MQL5:  https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hugnka1/market

Eleni Anna Branou:

Login into your MQL5 account with your: hugnka1 username and not your email and try again in the Purchased section of your Market tab.

Als make sure that you've purchased this indicator with your MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hugnka1/market

indeed, this is what I did after the purchase and it worked but suddenly it disappeared this morning

It may be for several reasons, for example:

• your Windows 10 was updated, if it is the case so install those indicators once again but you may lose one activation;
  • check Community tab - you should login there with your forum login/pass (not with your email);
  • check logs/journal because something (almost everything) should be written there (so, at least, you will know what was happened for example).

Trader Ninja:

indeed, this is what I did after the purchase and it worked but suddenly it disappeared this morning

Contact the Service Desk then.

Sergey Golubev:

It may be for several reasons, for example:

• your Windows 10 was updated, if it is the case so install those indicators once again but you may lose one activation;
  • check Community tab - you should login there with your forum login/pass (not with your email);
  • check logs/journal because something (almost everything) should be written there (so, at least, you will know what was happened for example).

Yes the computer did update automatically. So what should I do in this case? lose an activation I find that is not normal since I have not changed my computer
Files:
souci_zahui.PNG  292 kb

Trader Ninja:

Yes the computer did make a bet automatically. So what should I do in this case? lose an activation I find that is not normal since I have not changed my computer
If the Windows 10 is making major updates so one activation is lost.
MetaQuotes is adding the activations but for everything for the time selected by MetaQuotes - read this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/347031

But it may be the different case so you should investigate about what was happened.
Product Activations after Windows Update
Product Activations after Windows Update
  • www.mql5.com
It's a Bug from MQL that Cost many for Buyers after each windows update, i should activate my products again...

Trader Ninja:

Yes the computer did update automatically. So what should I do in this case? lose an activation I find that is not normal since I have not changed my computer

So, this indicator was not vanished from your purchases, but from your installed indicators.

You need to install it again, as Sergey suggested.

Yes, you lose an activation after major windows upgrades, but MQL5.com usually credits 1 extra activation in such updates.

Eleni Anna Branou:

So, this indicator was not vanished from your purchases, but from your installed indicators.

You need to install it again, as Sergey suggested.

Yes, you lose an activation after major windows upgrades, but MQL5.com usually credits 1 extra activation in such updates.

How long do I have to wait for this to be credited?
Files:
preuve.PNG  195 kb

Trader Ninja:

How long do I have to wait for this to be credited?

It happens automatically and universally for all MQL5 members after each major windows update, not on a personal level.

Reason: