Trying to move signal subscription

So I tested a signal on my demo account and now I have a real live account. 

I successfully moved my VPS to the real account, but when I tried to move the signal and typed in my broker "ICMarkets-Live24", it said I had many options from the drop down list. So I Hit the enter key (Big mistake). It has now subscribed to ICMarkets-Live24 to the account number of my demo account on ICMarkets-Live24. The account number is wrong as my Live account number doesn't match the account number from my demo account. And now when I try to change it, it says "You must wait 1 week to make changes". Shows how buggy this is. How come it doesn't even ask me for my password when transferring to another account? Does this mean the singla I have subscribed to will trade on some random poor persons account LOL? Does this mean some random person now has my signal available for free for 1 week?

agentx64:

So I tested a signal on my demo account and now I have a real live account. 

I successfully moved my VPS to the real account, but when I tried to move the signal and typed in my broker "ICMarkets-Live24", it said I had many options from the drop down list. So I Hit the enter key (Big mistake). It has now subscribed to ICMarkets-Live24 to the account number of my demo account on ICMarkets-Live24. The account number is wrong as my Live account number doesn't match the account number from my demo account. And now when I try to change it, it says "You must wait 1 week to make changes". Shows how buggy this is. How come it doesn't even ask me for my password when transferring to another account? Does this mean the singla I have subscribed to will trade on some random poor persons account LOL? Does this mean some random person now has my signal available for free for 1 week?

The move option is not buggy, you've made a mistake hitting the enter button before you put the correct account details.

I am afraid you have to wait for 1 week in order to try again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The move option is not buggy, you've made a mistake hitting the enter button before you put the correct account details.

I am afraid you have to wait for 1 week in order to try again.

If I suspend it, will it pause it? And then I can resume when i'm ready (No waiting periods)? Because right now some random person probably got a free signal :D

agentx64:
If I suspend it, will it pause it? And then I can resume when i'm ready (No waiting periods)? Because right now some random person probably got a free signal :D

No, the subscription period does not pause.

Reason: