Signal volume and the volume of my account are not the same

I purchased a signal today, but the trading volume of the provider is not the same as the trading volume in my account.I dont understnd.why??

Trading volume of the subscriber and trading volume of provider are not the same in many cases, because this volume is calculated automatically for subscriber.
read this thread for more information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714

signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

Fırat Uctepe:
I purchased a signal today, but the trading volume of the provider is not the same as the trading volume in my account.I dont understnd.why??

This is perfectly normal.

Do you have the same (and a bit more actually) balance, currency and leverage as the signal provider, in order to have the same lot size?

The lot size is copied automatically and proportionally.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Bu tamamen normal.

Aynı lot büyüklüğüne sahip olmak için sinyal sağlayıcı ile aynı (ve biraz daha fazla) bakiye, para birimi ve kaldıraç var mı?

Parti büyüklüğü otomatik ve orantılı olarak kopyalanır.

No unfortunately

Sergey Golubev:

Trading volume of the subscriber and trading volume of provider are not the same in many cases, because this volume is calculated automatically for subscriber.
read this thread for more information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714

If I cancel today, can I get my money back

Fırat Uctepe:

If I cancel today, can I get my money back

You get an automatic refund if you cancel within 24 hours of your initial subscription.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You get an automatic refund if you cancel within 24 hours of your initial subscription.

thank you.Is the same for vps?

Fırat Uctepe:

thank you.Is the same for vps?

If it doesn't give you a refund, it will credit your remaining time as free minutes in your MQL5 account.

Reason: