General - page 626

Guys There should be something, a little bit clue that tells "whether an opposite movement is a retracement or reversal" What is it? What makes a movement reversal or retracement, forexample in here below. ATR increases and so on but what is the main clue
Hello.. Can one trading account copying few signals at the same time? Appreciate any info abt this, thanks
Hello, I have used a developer that has done no work and I haven't heard from him since Feb 27 after giving him 14 days to complete an EA. The EA was due Feb 28. I can see he has completed other projects during the time he was suppose to complete mine and still active in MLQ5 but is ignoring my
hi all! i have problem with two functions CopyTicks and CopyTicksRange when i use this functions its return no data sometimes(not Always) !? here is my code MqlTick ta[]; datetime Start_date=iTime(_Symbol,PERIOD_D1,0); ulong Start = ulong(Start_date)*1000; ulong End=(Start_date+24*60*60)*1000;
Hi ladies and gentlemen, I'm writing a code in which I need to work over a lot of assets (symbols), implying to a lot of interactions with the server. Some request performed by functionslike CopyRates, CopyLow and CopyHigh aren't supplied and the functions keep trying retrieving data. CodeErrors
Hello, I have just installed Meta Trader 5 program to my PC with Windows 10. Market fx currencies update real time, but Metals (XAUUSD, XAUGUSD) do not update (frozen) ! Please help me how to fix it? Regards Kenan Özbek
Who knows a broker who can
Hi, I have been trying for over 3 hours with this. The stupid computer cannot read my passport. I have used 4 different cameras, image enhancement, Imovie, seashore. It makes me wait 8 minutes or so everytime and gives me a rejection everytime! Wouldn't it be so much easier if I could just give a
Hi guys, I want to ask about SL and TP for buy and sell in forex. If we buy currency, the SL is below the price and TP is above the price. If we sell currency, the SL is above the price and TP is below the price. Is this true? ( NB: I'm new to forex) Thank you
Hello, Could anyone recommend a trade copying EA that I could install on my VPS to allow me to copy the trades of my signal but with a lot size of my choosing. I'd preferable like something easy to configure. Thanks
  my withdraw is locked  (18   1 2)
i received one but second is not at same paypal ;i wrote to service desk 21/02 but no reponse for now
Hello everyone, please i want to buy an indicator from the market section and i am from nigeria, please how i do pay from nigeria.. thanks
Hello, I'm writing for the first time. I have several times rented an EA in the Market, everything was fine, three days ago, decided to take on renting an EA <CONSULTING PRODUCT OWNERS IN MARKET> tester shows good results, put the real and demo connected VPS server, first did not put any orders
Hi. I am no coder, but I try hard, so don't flame me, refer me to documentation or treat me with disrespect. I'm stuck, I've spent weeks on this and I am asking for anyone who CAN program, to tell me where I'm wrong, please. Thank you in advance. Problem: I have a custom indicator called Trading the
Hi, I want to ask you a question about my broker. I open all my positions with 0.01 volume and 20-50 pips SL. Today I saw all my profit is gone because a loosing position which has 0.1 volume and 8 pips SL. I didn't opened it I am pretty sure about it. I only use an EA I have written which has 2
There is a problem I don't quite understand. Will the 50 hand, 100 hand and 200 hand transactions of the simulation disk be affected by the market depth
Hi all, as the title states, when I run the simulator EA I have in the strategy tester, it is taking about 5 minutes just to close 1x 4hr bar, which is far to slow. I have set the tester visual slider speed all the way up to 32, as well as have the simulator EA speed at full, yet its still too slow
I saw some differences between DOM timesandsales and CopyTicks in indicator. I attach a simple Indicator as example and an image to explain it. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                       OnTicksExampleForForum.mq5...
Hi guys, Do you have any number (points) in your mind that the time you pass the line between amateur and professional
HI.. I need help with MT5 conversion. I created an indicator in MT4 which displayed Balances and trading info, but when I converted it across to MT5. I managed to get rid of all the errors except for "no indicator plot defined for indicator", I added the following #property indicator_plots 1 and
Hi, I recently opened Metatrader to find my demo account has disappeared after an update. In the journal it says something about "deleted due to old version". I can't remember if my demo account had a password or not but I don't have it and trying to login to Metaquotes-Demo with no password does
Hello, My Meta Trader 5 is not updating the market price of XAUUSD since 09:20 am on 09 March 2020, while market prices of currencies are working. The metal prices are all frozen! I am using this program on a PC with Windows 10 since more than a year. Please help me! Kenan Ozbek
Hi all, some professional says if you put your stoploss 100 points you should aim at least 200-500 points (therefore you should choose your entry point very carefully) But another approach is using little bit broad stoploss to give price enough room to breath while it goes to the way you want (main
  Python  (1)
Hi I need your help please i need to create an EA using Python in MT5 any E-Books or Materials I can read . Thanks
I understand my platform has to left open for the EAs to work but I'm unsure how the signal copying process works and if I can close my platform. Is there an article on here to explain such
Hi, I'm working on a script. It works over all available assets, filter them according to its name and process data, briefly saying. The problem is: the scripts gives good outputs (by terminal I verify them) and suddenly freezes. Stopping it, the lacking outputs quickly appear and, often, they
Hi, I am using a VPN Server. How many metatrader accounts can I run on my server? I need six accounts, is this possible? What are the hardware requirements? I
I've tried more than once to use my bank card to buy an indicator and always get rejected
[Deleted]
  Delete account  (1)
I want to delete my account but unable to do so. I have tried service desk, but nobodty replies even after 2-3 weeks. Failing this, does anyone know how I can deactive my seller status? Kind Regards
Hi Guys.. This morning from 00:54 South Africa time to about 03:56, (while I was sleeping and not trading) all the open trades on my demo account started closing, almost wiping out my entire "trading balance". My account was standing at almost 90% profit when the Corona Virus happened and the