Phone number

Hello! Long time ago I had a MQL5 account but then I ask support to delete it and they did it. Now I decide to register again but when I try to register as seller and add my phone number, system says that "Phone already exists. Choose another". Can someone tell my what to do? How I can add my phone number? 

you have to contact the Service Desk of  MQ!
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Contact the technical support or the web site administrator. Here you can write your messages and see the history of your requests even if you are not registered on the web site. All messages are private and available only to you.

Sintija E.:
Hello! Long time ago I had a MQL5 account but then I ask support to delete it and they did it. Now I decide to register again but when I try to register as seller and add my phone number, system says that "Phone already exists. Choose another". Can someone tell my what to do? How I can add my phone number? 

You registered the same day you got your previous account removed. Do you realize it violates the Rules?

I don't remember when I registered which account, but I asked the support to delete it because I don't wanna be a seller anymore and I don't wanna that my name shows public. The support says that my account and phone number was deleted. At this moment I simply wanna confirm my phone number but system says that phone number already exists, how can it be? I don't have any another account.

Sorry, but what can I do to accept my phone number? Is here any admin? 

Sintija E.:
Sorry, but what can I do to accept my phone number? Is here any admin? 

Pay attention, the reply you got 2 posts before yours was from admin.

Marsel:

You registered the same day you got your previous account removed. Do you realize it violates the Rules?

What are you talking about? Which rules? I have only one account... 

P.S. This is private conversation or public?

Excuse me? Someone can help me with this situation? What I need at this moment to accept my phone number that I don't know why but all the time shows: already exists.

Do not double post!

I have deleted your duplicated topic.

Reason: