MT5 Platform: Can funds be accessed by trader if Trading Company is not currently active and broker is missing.

I am enquiring about my MT5 trading account.  My brokerage account is <Deleted>, their website is not currently available and my broker has been missing for 4 weeks.  

In these circumstances is there anyway to access my funds in the account myself considering the brokerage company does not appear to be operating.  

I am not sure where to ask for help, so I would appreciate any help that you can offer,  

Thank you, Kind Regards, Carol G

2132711458:

I am enquiring about my MT5 trading account.  My brokerage account is <Deleted>, their website is not currently available and my broker has been missing for 4 weeks.  

In these circumstances is there anyway to access my funds in the account myself considering the brokerage company does not appear to be operating.  

I am not sure where to ask for help, so I would appreciate any help that you can offer,  

Thank you, Kind Regards, Carol  

Sorry to hear that.

You don't have an MT5 trading account, you have an MT5 platform and a brokerage trading account. The only people that can help you are the broker or the regulatory authorities that cover the brokers activities.

regards

2132711458:

Thank you, Kind Regards, Carol G

Ask the regulation authority of this broker.

Reason: