Waddah Attar Explosion

I've been using the Waddah Attar Explosion (WAE) on MT5 to trade index futures. Have not been able get it to give alerts or audibles. I use it on a Renko chart generated by "Renko Chart Generator" along with "HMA Trend Professional MT5". The HMA gives audibles and alerts. Is there a WAE that works with synthetic charts on MT5?  If anyone has the skills to combine both into one indicator or EA, I would gladly compensate.

Thanks

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please fix this indicator or EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

Sergey Golubev:

Now I'm really sounding stupid. I posted the job in freelance section and have had several applications. I would like to choose one of them but see no button to select, Where will I find that?

DrLipsitz:

Now I'm really sounding stupid. I posted the job in freelance section and have had several applications. I would like to choose one of them but see no button to select, Where will I find that?

https://www.mql5.com/en/job
(look at the left side of the page for "My Orders" and so on.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
i want an easy BUT professional EA that you have ever heard. this EA should use the supertrend multitimeframe in a different way. But ,i encounter with lots of problems about my EAS in the past like slow work,latency problems,slippage, requote problems.. this EA and indicator, 1)must not repaint 2)must work in a fastest ans safier way ... it...

Sergey Golubev:
https://www.mql5.com/en/job
(look at the left side of the page for "My Orders" and so on.

I have everything read to go. When I try to upload the "Specifications" I get a message that it is an invalid file type. I've tried DOCx, ODT, PDF. What is it that they want.

DrLipsitz:

What is it that they want.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4368#examples

How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot
How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot
  • www.mql5.com
Trading robots are programs, which operate according to underlying algorithms. An algorithm is a set of actions that need to be performed in response to certain events. For example, the most common task in algo trading is the identification of the "New bar" event. When the event occurs, the robot checks the emergence of trading signals and acts...

I've read all the requirements and have the specifications prepared. What format do they want to allow for up load?

It rejects every time saying "invalid file format". I have tried uploading with and without images. Using PDF, ODT and DOCx formats.   I really have no Idea what is wanted.

I have uploaded $$$ into my account thinking that may be as issue.

All of the specifications are prepared and just need to be uploaded.

DrLipsitz:
All of the specifications are prepared and just need to be uploaded.

Zip the files.

Reason: