General - page 570

For example, %.4f will display a double to 4 decimal places, but for the life of me I can't find a simple way of suppressing that useless leading zero. Sure, if the integer part is "1", by all means show it, but not a "0.xxxx". I'm trying to cram a lot of data in a tiny space and need that pesky 0
I need to finish the work, how is it done before the term ends
I noticed a lot of inactive sellers on the market that have not used the site for several months and even years yet they products is still in the market lists. I Think it will be more beneficial to the site to move the products of inactive sellers from appearing in the product list of sold products
Good morning all, Anyone know how to unsubscribe from notification of new jobs in freelance ??? :). I clicked on it and it sounds every 20 minutes is a bit painful. thank you for your answers
Hello I'm doing a visual backtest on MT5, but I don't understand why this indicator loads me I have a template with only the zigzag (the only indicator that participates in the strategy of the expert advisor), with the same name of the expert, This template is loaded correctly in the visual
Hello I am a C/C++ and mql5 programmer (EA) I want to sell my EA on the market. I want to subscribe to a seller's account for months and my account has not been validated yet. the photos have been requested, I sent them since November 24, 2018 and I still have no response. What should I do to...
Hi guys, I'm facing a problem when Using the StringFind() function . Here it is my code: GlobalVariableName is in format: "Msg_123456789_-213.34" double a( int ticket) { string tik = IntegerToString (ticket); Alert ( "t- " +tik); int tot= GlobalVariablesTotal (); for ( int i= 0 ; i<tot;
Hello, I'd like to share a link about the development of the fastest quantum computer on earth for those who are interested. Think about how incredibly slow creating and backtesing of EAs today is for the average individual trader compared to what's possible in our world. Doing stuff on MetaTrader
Good day I have managed to migrate my first vps. I can see equity changes as the VPS are carrying trades (positions) opened locally before the experts are migrated. However the experts on the vps are not generating new trades (positions). What can I do to find the problem? Tx
hello can someone help me in converting expert to MQL4 for MQL5
Hi All I have been trying to make more use of alerts from my indicators to reduce time sat at my desk but have run into an intermittent problem. Most of the time the alerts arrive one by one, in real time, but at times they arrive in a multiple burst - maybe 5 or 6, having been quiet for a while and
Hi, (I apologize in advance if this isn't the right section) so following the SL dev. guidelines have a very simple indicator like this : //--- indicator buffers double BufferA[]; double BufferB[]; double BufferC[]; static int counter= 0 ; // for test purpose only
Hi, I use mt5 and have a problem with strategy tester. The number of bars on the weekly chart shows only 1 year (54 bars) but I need 350 bars. I can't start my all test for 6 years (with some tricks) because of I want to test just specific date. 500.000 bars defined in settings. How can I solve this
hello, I wanted to know if it was possible to create an account mt5 without providing his name? or create an account mt5 with its name but the name does not appear on the platform mt5 when you connect it to trade. Because I would like to have an account where we only see my account number (example
  Need software  (1)
Hello, I need account analysis software that uses account history to optimize inputs such as stop loss, take profit , opening of operations a time before or after ... and return a series of results to find the optimal adjustments thank you
Hi, I have a suggestion for the marketplace. As you may know, there are several indicators, EAs etc. that have many reviews. Going threw all the reviews is not possible, but sometimes you as a customer tend to read different opinions and reviews, not just 5 star reviews. But its difficult to find...
As the title. I use talib. However, many of the indicator algorithms of the same name are different from those on MT5. Did you rewrite it yourself later, or how to solve it
Dear experienced traders, Can I change account password when I run EA in MQL5 VPS? Will change account password stop EA or affect to MQL5 VPS? Please share us have any experience in this case. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Will anyone tell me what modeling is better to test EA. With tics the result is -18%, and only opening prices is + 18% for the same period
The "profit" parameter is not worth discussing in this matter, as it is merely a CONSEQUENCY of the major differences
  New Forex trader  (1)
Hi everyone, I'm new to trading. I just downloaded the Metatrader 4 app. Where do i begin
hi, everyone, I wanted to know how many accounts you can connect to the same MQL5 account, whether or not there is limit, thank you
Hi everyone, I found that Service Desk section ( https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/24#servicedesk ) is missing in my profile, are there any restrictions ? (I use the MT5 in real mode). Tnks in advance
hello everyone , is there any way to get the name of the object that was clicked most recently ? i have too many objects on chart and i want to save the name of the last clicked object into a variable , is there any way to accomplish that
uploaded doces twice i dont understand why it is regected
Hi, I bought 1 EA today, this was the first time I do it. But now I can not login into MT4 community in order to download the purchase product???? I use the same credentials as on mql5.com.. Please can anyone help
Hello, I was wondering if anyone happens to have the MetaTrader 5 installer file for version 2485 (released 05 June). I need this particular version for testing purposes and I can't seem to find the file on the web. Many thanks
Dear experienced traders, After I upload an EA to MQL5 VPS, if I open MT5 again, will the EA upload to MQL5 VPS again automatically? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hi, I am unable to get the cloud network for the strategy testing up and running. Money is available (20 USD) and shortly after enabling the Cloud Network it gets disabled. My assumption is an issue with the firewall. If so, what ports need to be open? If it is a different issue that I need to look