Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 570

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Some very Important questions which I expect FX Central Bosses to answer: 1) FX Central went overboard last year proclaiming to the world that they are the 1st Forex Broker to be approved by RBI They put this ad all over the net and on their website FXCentral.net. But now all that has been removed...
I wonder if there are poeple here, who are making a living out of the profits of their EA's. Making a living is the reason why I started learning programming and traiding, which is probably the reason for most of us, but some things that I see make me sceptical about it. Thouse are the reasons...
Just wondering if there is a way to measure pips for TP on the iPhone platform similar to how you would measure pips via the cross hair tool on the PC platform? If not, if I open a position on the iPhone platform with a specified pip goal in mind (20,50,80 pips etc), how can I determine the price I...
Hello MetaQuotes, Could you consider adding a very simple enhancement to the MetaEditor - Ctrl+Delete hotkey - that would delete everything from the cursor position to the end of the line (just like it does in MS Word)? This could be very quick and handy in deleting e.g. comments or particular...
My EA can't pass file qualification : mail received : 4. Start finished in 3 min 9 sec 5. Statistics disconnected disconnected 309 kb of log files there are no trading operations copy of report screenshot failed 4 errors There was 2 weeks the same code has pass and has made...
Hello MetaQuotes, I have checked SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL value on several symbols and every time it returns 0.0. And if, like documentation states, "SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL Initial margin means the amount in the margin currency required for opening a position with the volume of one lot. It is used...
Anyone know where the mq file is for the EXT_SPEED indicator? I have attached the ex4 here, it is using a lot of CPU, can someone do anything to reduce the cpu resourses it is using please?
I try using copy buffer to receive indicator data as time series but after I looked to Indicator data, it shows different data. This code is below : int MAPeriod = 20; int      MAHandle; double MAValue[5]; MAHandle = iMA(_Symbol,0...
Hi, I had an indicator modded today - JJRSX2 - but it not working as I had hoped. Below is a shot of how it should look: And here is how it looks at the moment.. As you can see, the shifted line in the top image IS actually SHIFTED. The red line (Buffer1) in the bottom image is not...
How to display or insert indicator with 1 periodicity, and add another with different periodicity? Basic example is show 200 day SMA on hourly chart using basic indicators not EA/custom? 200 D1 on H1 view
Shin Joo Young
There is korean language pack in mt4 but not in mt5. Korean traders feels inconvenience. Please add it. Thank You.
Shin Joo Young
Please make korean-language mt5. If you need translation, I can do it. There is many needs in Korean MT5 Platform.
Greetings Guys I am trying to get the total profit for a day, basically trying to make a little report for myself. I have been using the Standard Libs alot and I am still trying to piece together this small function. Can somebody please assist. Thanks.
Whoever can me, NMR20_mfs help exak the indicator from metatrader4 to metatraderr5 and exactly to konvertieren
Please any one know the equivalent programingfunction for these m4t function, I am trying to my existing MT4 EA to MT5 but I got stuked trying to figure these function out to there equivalent to mt5 they are: where:         int      sTimeBegin    = "00:00";         String  sTimeEndEnd = "05:30";...
Can i write an article to review some trading Robot and and to show some trading strategy?
Hello, I have question regarding code needed to close my order in certain conditions. I want my order to get closed if its: a) RSI (7) value gets lower than 50 OR b) RSI (7) value gets higher than 70 and I want to close my order when it will start to reverse (go down) like when I had on previous bar...
hi all which mode backtest on MT5 same real ? - every tick - 1 min OHLC - Open price only Thanks
I have downloaded MT5 demo from Metaquotes, Version 5.00 Build 687. Copied few Customs Indicators (made by Mladen) in Metatrader 5\MQL5\Indicators\My indicators folder. After restarting the terminal, I cannot see the My indicators folder or any indicator in it. I tried copying indicators to...
what i am doing is : open a position and modify the tp ,there is no problem when i am backtesting, but when i run my ea on the demo account of alpari mt5, it shows this error. where is the problem,any one knows? why did PositionModify happen before PositionOpen ? What is 'Exchange buy'?...
We have promised to improve the possibilities of MetaEditor 5, and we are happy to announce that the MQL5 code profiler is coming very soon. Now we are testing it inside our company. This is how it looks like: With the code profiler, a programmer can answer the question: "Where is my program losing...
Download here free robot that I coded that trades based on daily high/low reversals
Why Cyprus Security and Exchange Commission is the first choice of brokers to being regulated?
  using _Point? (4)
Hello, I am coding a condition for buy like this:- bool Buy_Condition1 = (p_close > hand1[1]) && (p_close - hand1[1] > 20*_Point) But upon backtesting, position gets opened with (p_close > hand1[1]) even if the second condition has not been true yet. I want there to be a distance of atleast...
All Automated Trading Championships have witnessed the rise and fall of many leaders. Some participants doubled their deposits within a week just to lose their funds in a few consecutive days. Many ex-leaders were not even able to finish the competition in TOP-10. It was even called "the curse of...
Hello, situation: - MT5 closed: Memory in use 1.65 GB - Open MT5, close all charts: Memory in use 1.75 - Run backtest: Memory in use: 2.98(during backtest) -  After backtest: close all charts, clear all logs: Memory in use still 2.98
Can you help me? I need this code to work here (lot_rest = 12, lot_send = lot_rest; se lot_send> 5 então lot_send = 5; lot_rest-= lot_send;) He has to open two odens of 5 lots at a time Macd sample: #property copyright "Copyright 2010, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link...
  FXRank - Forex signals provider. (338   1 2 3 4 5 ... 33 34)
Morning Forex signals 13/08/2011 USD/CAD Sell at 0.9925 SL: -40 pips TP: +30 pips(09:20 AM GMT) AUD/USD Buy at 1.0523 SL: -40 pips TP: +30 pips (09:20 AM GMT)
  FXRank - Forex signals provider. (325   1 2 3 4 5 ... 32 33)
Morning Forex signals 13/08/2011 USD/CAD Sell at 0.9925 SL: -40 pips TP: +30 pips(09:20 AM GMT) AUD/USD Buy at 1.0523 SL: -40 pips TP: +30 pips (09:20 AM GMT)
  Can you depend on forex only ? (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
hello guys, Can you depend on forex only I mean can you depend on your income from forex only or you prefer work in any job which hasn't risk such as forex of course Beside job in forex but some people face problem They can not collect between the work of Forex and other work because of the timing...