How To Go Broke Overnight

Note lot size on trade 49231022 and trade 49231032   ----both from MQL5  Vps
Files:
pepperstone_4.jpeg  1016 kb

MQL5 VPS is not placing any trades especially related to lot size (MQL5 VPS has nothing to do with any lot size for example).
If you are copy some signal (or you use EA) so it is related to the subscription and to EA.
You can check VPS journal/logs to understand about what was happened in this time (it should be written in the journal).
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

bartkins:
      Note lot size on trade 49231022 and trade 49231032   ----both from MQL5  Vps

What do you mean?

Nothing its happening by itself, someone or something opened these trades and it wasn't your broker.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What do you mean?

Nothing its happening by itself, someone or something opened these trades and it wasn't your broker.

Hi Eleni;

If it`s not the broker or the signal provider what is going on?

The VPS should have a provision to limit (or to have a maximum) lot size such that lot sizes above the specified level are ignored.

Otherwise anyone trading the way i do (ie signal provider---vps---broker ) is trading with enormous risk----and may not even realise it.

Regards

Barry K.

bartkins:

Hi Eleni;

The VPS should have a provision to limit (or to have a maximum) lot size such that lot sizes above the specified level are ignored.

Otherwise anyone trading the way i do (ie signal provider---vps---broker ) is trading with enormous risk----and may not even realise it.

Regards

Barry K.

RE. the lot size comments should apply to the broker

bartkins:

Hi Eleni;

Regards

Barry K.

MQL5 VPS is "Metatrader is cloud" (I mean: MQL5 VPS is Metatrader).
And it is same Metatrader as your home Metatrader.
And this "Metatrader in cloud" can not open position or limit the lot size and so on.
It is the EA (or you, or the signal provider by your as the subscriber) is doing it in right way or in mistaken way.

As to position limit so it is related to the broker (because MQL5 VPS is the Metatrader connected to your boker).

• www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers

bartkins:

Hi Eleni;

Regards

Barry K.

You posted your account's statement, we couldn't know if these trades were made by you, an EA or some signal.

If its a signal you are following, why are you asking us and not the signal provider?

Check with your broker first, they can look at the Metatrader server log file for every transaction. 
Reason: