Library In Market

If you upload a library in the marketplace ,for sale or for free ,can it then be used on products sold in this market ? 

[im seeing an activations count ,hence the question...

So ,hypothetically ,if the library has 5 activations ,and the product that uses the library is sold five times does the vendor need to repurchase ? ]

Lorentzos Roussos:

If you upload a library in the marketplace ,for sale or for free ,can it then be used on products sold in this market ? 

[im seeing an activations count ,hence the question...

So ,hypothetically ,if the library has 5 activations ,and the product that uses the library is sold five times does the vendor need to repurchase ? ]

Hi Lorentzos,

It was my understanding that all market products had to be include all necessary resources or dependencies, therefore, any product that uses the library should already include it, as should any EA that requires an indicator etc. they should be included as resources, is that the correct understanding?

Paul Anscombe:

Hi Lorentzos,

It was my understanding that all market products had to be include all necessary resources or dependencies, therefore, any product that uses the library should already include it, as should any EA that requires an indicator etc. they should be included as resources, is that the correct understanding?

Yes , so based on that the answer is : 

As long as the activation is valid in the MT5 of the seller who bought the library and intends to include it in their product ,that library becomes part of the product resources and no activations or limitations apply to it ?

So if it were for rent and a month passes by (the library),it does not affect the uploaded product that has it as a resource.

Lorentzos Roussos:

Yes , so based on that the answer is : 

As long as the activation is valid in the MT5 of the seller who bought the library and intends to include it in their product ,that library becomes part of the product resources and no activations or limitations apply to it ?

So if it were for rent and a month passes by (the library),it does not affect the uploaded product that has it as a resource.

ah now I see where you are coming from,  depends if the encrypted lock for the downloaded product is also checked when placed inside another product....  I would assume it is not, but I don't think it is clear.  You could set up a dummy product and test it out though :)

Paul Anscombe:

Yeah , i would assume the check happens when the library is resourced (you know ,i mean they were expecting it and have accounted for that).

I guess the same question stands for if you resource an indicator that is sold in the market.

Reason: