increasing lot size (signal copy) - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

You can use this example - jyst place your figures there - 

if my provider has$ account and i have € account does it matter ?

Sergey Golubev:

You can use this example - jyst place your figures there - 

if my signal provider has$ account and i have € account does the currency matter ?

Ibrahim Genel:
and what about leverage, if my signal provider has 100 and i have 1000 leverage the lot size is also divided by 10 ?

I posted the example to you - read post #9 (incl with leverage and incl with different currency), and you can put your figures there and calculate your possible lot size for any situation.

Sergey Golubev:

I posted the example to you - read post #9 (incl with leverage and incl with different currency), and you can put your figures there and calculate your possible lot size for any situation.

ok i readed it if i understood it the lot size doesn't change if the leverage is greater than the signal provider one, can you confirme it please ?

Ibrahim Genel:

if you have higher leverage mql just ignore. If you have lower mql take that into consideration. Pls read about signal subscription FAQ on how mql calculate the lotratio

Yang May Leong:

if you have higher leverage mql just ignore. If you have lower mql take that into consideration. Pls read about signal subscription FAQ on how mql calculate the lotratio

there is something that i don't understand my siganal provider have 354 € balance and he says that i can open 0.02 lot size if i have 1000€ if i use your method 1000x 0.95(percentage) = 950 ÷ 354 = 2.68 but i cannot pick 2.68 lot size 

Sergey Golubev:

there is something that i don't understand my siganal provider have 354 € balance and he says that i can open 0.02 lot size if i have 1000€ if i use your method 1000x 0.95(percentage) = 950 ÷ 354 = 2.68 but i cannot pick 2.68 lot size 

Ibrahim Genel:

You are confused.

What are the balances of you and the signal provider and what is the lot size the the signal opens?

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are confused.

What are the balances of you and the signal provider and what is the lot size the the signal opens?

well there is multiple signal i want to subscribe the first one has 11 500 € with 0.10 lots 500 leverage 

second one has 24 333$ with 0.08 lots 500 leverage

and the last one has 380$ with 0.01 lots 200 leverage ( excuse me i did not subscribe yet)

i have 160€ balance (i can make deposit until 1000€) with 1000 leverage, 

can you please tell me step by step the exacte process of mql5 lot size calcul method ? because the one that sergey gave me doesn't work apparently

Ibrahim Genel:
well there is multiple signal i want to subscribe the first one has 11 500 € with 0.10 lots 500 leverage 

second one has 24 333$ with 0.08 lots 500 leverage

and the last one has 380$ with 0.01 lots 200 leverage ( excuse me i did not subscribe yet)

i have 160€ balance (i can make deposit until 1000€) with 1000 leverage, 

can you please tell me step by step the exacte process of mql5 lot size calcul method ? because the one that sergey gave me doesn't work apparently

In all signals your lot size will be 0.01, because you have a very small balance.

For example about the first signal, it has 11500 euros balance and you have 160 euros, so you have 72 times smaller balance and if you divide 0.10 lots / 72 = 0.0013 which is not possible so it will be rounded up to 0.01 lots, but you will have many times more risk than the signal provider. Your greater leverage doesn't count (only the smallest means something in the copying ratio calculation), so you need to increase your balance in order to have similar risk.

Reason: