Trade size difference

I am copying a signal provider. His total balance is 2.5K and mine is 2K. He is using a leverage of 200 and i am using 500. he open a trade and his lot size was .05 and the same trade when copied to my profile the lot size is .03 . If i am using a high leverage my lot size should be higher than his because if we calculate his balance 2.5K X 200 leverage so his balance is 500,000. my balance is 2K X 500 so balance is 1,000,000. which means my lot size should be double of him.

Can some one explain why my lot size is still less then his. 

oman pervez:

I am copying a signal provider. His total balance is 2.5K and mine is 2K. He is using a leverage of 200 and i am using 500. he open a trade and his lot size was .05 and the same trade when copied to my profile the lot size is .03 . If i am using a high leverage my lot size should be higher than his because if we calculate his balance 2.5K X 200 leverage so his balance is 500,000. my balance is 2K X 500 so balance is 1,000,000. which means my lot size should be double of him.

Can some one explain why my lot size is still less then his. 

Your larger leverage doesn't help, you have a lower balance, so you open a smaller lot size and due to rounding down of it, its getting even smaller.

If for example your correct lot size should be 0.039 its getting round down to 0.03.

Reason: