MT5 Update Gone wrong

Good day.
Well not so good for me to be honest, I'm hoping someone can help out with that though.

So the scenario is simply this.
While I was doing some work on my mt5 charts the regular update optioned showed up and selected the option for the update to commence, but at that moment I decided it would also be a good idea to save my profile as I had done some extra work on the charts.
The platform closed but never opened again.
I tried a lot of things to solve this one thing that had a degree of success was reinstalling the mt5 again which worked so when the option to install the update came up again I simply accepted again ....and again sadly after closing mt5 never reopened even when I manually select it to open.

After that then I decided to reinstall the software again but this time never update it ...which worked until I turned off my system, the next time I turned it on it didn't work once again.

Now I could easily wipe all data associated with mt5 and make a clean installation hoping that if there's a corrupt file it will simply be eliminated as a problem factor, though the problem with that solution is I have a lot of setups that I have done work on which took A long time to bring to this point. Remaking them is the last thing I want to do.

So my question is how can I fix this problem and still keep my profiles, templates, Drawn lines, and objects on my charts!

How could I move my entire setup to another pc/software or just back it up?

I look forward to getting some guidance.Thank you in advance

As far as I know - Metatrader 5 stopped supporting Windows 32-bit.
So, it depends on your Windows: 32-bit or 64-bit.

And try to reinstall MT5 from this mql5 website (look at the bottom of this page for the link).

I see, problem is that my OS is not Windows 32-bit .So I shouldn't have issues with compatibility.

Then Ive uninstalled all the varies mt5 platforms and Ive deleted all folders affiliated with it .

Downloaded mt5 from this page and others (mutation variations from brokers I use)

and in the end They all don't WORK.

The worst part about this is that only the Metatrader mt5 had problems all the other ones from my brokers worked though as stated I had a lot of data on the specific mt5 sow I really wanted to fix it.

Now all the mt5 platforms wont start !All of them!

I'm loosing my head!

Side not @Sergey Golubev I didn't respond I earlier simply because I did not see your response .Looking forward to any ideas you might have though!?

Some suggestion from MetaQuotes related to it:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to be able to ALWAYS work with the release version?

MetaQuotes , 2021.05.31 12:20

Work only with broker servers, they do not issue beta versions at all.

And don't work with MetaQuotes-Demo.

And the thread with some suggestions for the users (from me - look at my posts on the thread) who could not install MT5 (incl the archive with the latest stable beta build 3021 and 2080 release build): new update of MT?!
new update of MT?!
new update of MT?!
  • www.mql5.com
I restart MT5 with today update (1.9.2021) .... and now MT5 can't be started! When I click on icon..... nothing hapening! :( Thaks for help! J...

Finally I'm pleased to say Problem solved!

@Sergey Golubev THANK YOU not only did you Provide and lead me to the solution but also gave me the oportunity to understand why on earth was this happening in the first place ,both links gave grate insight.

So Yes case closed.

Side not though .This might help someone avoid the problem I had to overcome.

Since Yesterday Ive been struggling to start the platform without the metatrador demo profile just popping out which bugged me out untill I figured the must be some left over folders from the various mt5 installations Ive done .

So after a clean sweep I was able to finally start the program without the default metatrader profile

Reason: