Trade Perfect - page 2

Trade Perfect is trading 1 pair so it is easy to manage.

Trigg'3dTrSys is trading 12 pairs. You can trade all the pairs. Or you can select the pairs using advanced stats page Filter. Just use "Symbol:" and all the stats will be recalculated for this pair including balance/equity graph and so on. After that move page down and in the end of the page decide which pair to stop or start using.

As to lot multiplier so the changes are working when market is open. For example, just closed Metatrader and open it once again and you will not see "OK" message on the chart. It means that RAS EA is not connected with RAS server when market is close.

Try on Monday when the market will be open.

I will post the thread about how to use RAS next days so it will be understandable everything.

Error 133

Hi again.

It seems incredible but there is something different between the control panel and Trade Stats Trigg'3dTrSys Perfect 3.6.

On the first Im pulse over Option (Pause and Resume) It change and after burn without any problem.

In the case of Trade Perfect 3.6. I Pulse above Option when paused a summary and does not change, I change the multiplier to save and not to save your changes.

Please if you have access to that panel, of my account, I would give it a try and leave if you can not access a remote private e-mail with the password.

This is very important for me because if it does not work, can not work on Monday, * 3 and the multiplier will not know if it works with LiteForex.

Thank you very much and I look forward to your reply

How to you know that lot multiplier changed for Trigg'3dTrSys?

Because if lot multiplier works so ot must be changed inside EA settings as well.

Because this page is correcponding with EA.

And when market is closed so EA is not working.

I think you simple trying to change it inside website ... but website could not deliver this information to your EA because market is closed ...

Can you change lot miltiplier, press "Save" and close the page. Than open the page, right mouse click on any place of the page and press "Refresh"?

And why you are changing it in webpage? Market is closed. Server can not deliver information to your EA now.

Do you have Metatrader with your RAS now?

And RAS EA is attached to the chart?

Open RAS EA (which attached to the chart - left mouse click on EA's face) and change lot multiplier:

Files:

And it will be changed on webpage. On Monday.

But your RAS EA will use your 3 multiplier.

Because we have:

- webpage with panel;

- RAS EA is attached to the chart.

What webpage with panel is doing?

Sending your information to your RAS EA.

So, help your panel.

Do panel's job: change lot multiplier in EA's settings. Do you have RAS EA attached to the chart? So, change lot multiplier in the settings of the EA.

Because webpanel and your RAS EA can not communicate with each other today: market is closed.

Hi map280280,

To use 3 as multiplier you should have 48K in a standard account. Less than this will introduce extra risk of getting a margin call in a severe drawdown.

Each 4K --> starting lots = 0.01

To start with 0.1 --> minimum 40K standard

To start with 0.12 --> minimum 48K standard

This is the math not to introduce extra risk. This is valid for InterbankFX, whose margin requirements I know. I don't know how this will work for other brokers. You should understand perfectly your broker margin requirements before using the signal in a live account. InterbankFX calls margin at 50% margin level. What is the margin level for margin calls in your broker?

I have not tested the EA in mini accounts, but it will probably work the same way with 0.01 mini lots for each $400 equity. To start with 0.1 mini lots will probably require 4K equity (mini accounts).

Again, I don't recommend using this signal in a real account yet.

Hi Jairo,

As I understand he wants to use it with LiteForex broker with accounts with cents. It means that 40K deposit is just 400 dollars only: he will deposit 400 dollars and he will see 40K in Metatrader and can be able to trade by 0.1 lot size.

That is why I replied ... because as I understand he is not going to invest very big money for that.

again

Good morning and thank you all.

The theme is summarized as follows:

In Trigg'3dTrSys can make any change in parameters and save them regardless of whether the market is open or closed.

In Trade Perfect 3.6 can not change any parameter, whether the market is open and closed just will not let me and I can garden.

It's as simple as the problem is but it sounds so weird.

Regards.

Thanks you.

I reported about it to the developers.

Will see their reply.

By the way, why you did not want to change it inside the EA?

Error 133

Hello, I see now you understand my problem.

Do not change the parameters from the EA to the Deputy graphics because I do not think it works well, tried it and still giving me an Error 133.

Besides testing days ago Trigg'3dTrSys to multiply by *10 results are *100 by then decided to make changes from the Web Control.

Returning to the theme of Trade Perfect 3.6, is very important that it works well because if not working properly I can not stop the signal, and each time you do a test signal from any supplier, will continue to receive the signal from Trade Perfect 3.6

Thanks again

newdigital:
Hi Jairo,

As I understand he wants to use it with LiteForex broker with accounts with cents. It means that 40K deposit is just 400 dollars only: he will deposit 400 dollars and he will see 40K in Metatrader and can be able to trade by 0.1 lot size.

That is why I replied ... because as I understand he is not going to invest very big money for that.

Hi newdigital,

If I deposit $400, $400 should appear in my account. I may be wrong, but I think this is valid for any broker. With 100:1 leverage, this will allow me to buy/sell $40000 (0.4 standard lots or 4 mini lots) maximum. My equity requirement is built on the account equity, not on leverage. So if there is $4000 in a standard account, trades should not be started with lot size greater than 0.01. That is how it works. The algorithm is prepared to use margin fully and optimally with these equity to starting lots ratio. Greater than this is incresing risk of margin call.

Reason: