Trade Perfect - page 3

Because Buyer_lots_multiplier is the settings for RAS EA. In your RAS EA is trading all your subscribed ID so Buyer_lots_multiplier will be for all. If you seperate your IDs so buyer_lots_multiplier will be separated as well.

That is why you can not change buyer_lots_multiplier from the page.

Hi map280280,

I reported to the developers. They will check it.

Do not change the parameters from the EA to the Deputy graphics because I do not think it works well, tried it and still giving me an Error 133.

Parameters should be changed from the EA. Website panel is just helping issue only. You can use website panel if you can not access EA now.

Returning to the theme of Trade Perfect 3.6, is very important that it works well because if not working properly I can not stop the signal, and each time you do a test signal from any supplier, will continue to receive the signal from Trade Perfect 3.6

It is wrong.

If you are using ID 140 and 393 so you can do the following:

- buyer_opt_filter_signal [leave this field blank]. In this case you will received all the signals from all your subscribed IDs in one Metatrader.

Buyer_lots_multiplier in EA settings is for all the signals subscribed. if 3 so it is 3 for all your subscribed IDs.

or

- buyer_opt_filter_signal = 140

You are trading only Trigg'3dTrSys.

Buyer_lots_multiplier in EA settings is for 140 only.

or

- buyer_opt_filter_signal = 393

You are trading only Trade Perfect 3.6.

Buyer_lots_multiplier in EA settings is for 393 only.

or

- buyer_opt_filter_signal = 140,393

You are trading Trade Perfect 3.6 and Trigg'3dTrSys.

Buyer_lots_multiplier in EA settings is for Trade Perfect 3.6 and Trigg'3dTrSys. if 3 so it is 3 for Trade Perfect 3.6 and Trigg'3dTrSys.

----------

So, you can always separate 140 from 393 by 2 charts with 2 RAS EA. Or you can trade 140 only. Or any combination of it. But buyer_lots_multiplier is always for buyer_opt_filter_signal.

I think that your mistake that you are using buyer_opt_filter_signal [leave this field blank] but in this case buyer_lots_multiplier will be used for all.

Use 2 charts. One for 140 and the other one for 393.

Jairo:

If I deposit $ 400 in the account are 40,000, which the Expert is as if they were $ 40,000.

For Newdigital:

Now I understand I left buyer_opt_filter_signal in blank the EA

Now what to do is put von 393 in the EA and multiply 3. and the EA has to work.

Greetings and thanks for your patience and hard work, keep them informed.

You can have 2 charts with 2 RAS EAs in one Metatrader: one for 393 and the other one for 140 for example. And you will use different lot multiplier for every RAS EA/ID.

map280280:
Jairo:

If I deposit $ 400 in the account are 40,000, which the Expert is as if they were $ 40,000.(...)

map,

You know your broker better than me, so you may be right and I will learn something about how different brokers handle leverage. But be careful. If you are wrong, you may blow your account quickly with this EA. Keep a close eye on margin level and drawdown. Jan 20th (Obama's inauguration) showed aprox. 12% drawdown. It shouldn't be too different in your broker.

P.S.: I still believe you are not thinking correctly about leverage. $400 with 100:1 is $40000 in contract size, not in account equity. This EA demands $4000 equity, not $400. I think you are dangerously overexposing. A normal drawdown of 7% occurs frequently in the signal account. It may be 70% in your account with lots multiplier set to 1 ... risk unacceptably high. If you set it to 3, you will not reach this point. You will get a margin call first. But this is my opinion and I don't know how your broker works. I suggest you demo trade in your broker before going live.

Thanks

Thank you very much to both.

Jairo: Now this account is 5710 LiteForex cents of a dollar.

If I multiply by *3 I need 12.000 $ of box for to work well. I need about 30 days to reach this figure.

I think we will have no problem if I lose will lose only $ 57, if I win go up.

I have great confidence in its EA so I read from their operation and by the evidence that I have done previously.

Regards.

Error 133 again

Hey, the market has opened and continue with the same error by multiplying by 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. from EA, from Web control I ca'nt make any changes.

2009.02.16 00:04:41 Rentasignal EURUSD,M15: Alert: OrderSend Error: 133 - trade is disabled

Greetings.

Greetings.

Is working.

Thanks for all

Has started work.

Very Good EA

I have been using Trade Perfect 3.6 for about a month now and i am impressed. If you plan to sell or need help with testing i am most willing to do so.

Have you tried any other currency pairs and if so can you include it in your EA?

Reason: