EA instance limit

Hi, i've dragged and dropped an EA on several, around 10 different chart instruments. I read that the limit is a lot so this limitation should not affect me.

However, i am seeing that my EA robot triggers only on one chart while it doesnt trigger on other charts which have reached the same indicator levels and price moving almost in sync. 

Am i missing something like, do i need to do something to "enable" multi-charts instances of an EA?

Thanks for any pointers!

Jim

JimSingadventure:

Hi, i've dragged and dropped an EA on several, around 10 different chart instruments. I read that the limit is a lot so this limitation should not affect me.

However, i am seeing that my EA robot triggers only on one chart while it doesnt trigger on other charts which have reached the same indicator levels and price moving almost in sync. 

Am i missing something like, do i need to do something to "enable" multi-charts instances of an EA?

Thanks for any pointers!

Jim

it might be:

1) EA configuration is different on the other charts 

2) The EA is in someway allowing only one chart to function - if it came from the Market Place then that would be against the rules.

3) Check the Experts log for any messages

Paul Anscombe #:

it might be:

1) EA configuration is different on the other charts 

2) The EA is in someway allowing only one chart to function - if it came from the Market Place then that would be against the rules.

3) Check the Experts log for any messages

thanks, Paul,.. seems none of those you mentioned.

i'm writing my own EA so its not item '2'. No message in Expert logs. for item '1', on EA config, ..not sure what this means since i'm using the same EA on different chart instruments. i've specified the _Period in my EA so it will override any differences in Chart time period, which meand the chart setup should not even matter right?

Reason: