General - page 1239

Patience is one of the best and most important virtues that any forex trader can have. Being patient and waiting for the only best price action will help you to greatly improve your win rate and confidence. Lack of confidence is one of the biggest reason that many traders fail to make money and...
[Deleted]
  How do you decide on a trend?  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I'm going to tell you the plain truth .... Any trading system implies, in my opinion, some kind of trend/fleet determinant, without it, in my opinion, again - no way..... I would like to do some digging on this issue once again, to discuss some of my ideas and listen to some opinions... It seems to
Hello, I am registered as a signal seller and have also a MT4 mobile on my iPhone. When I tried to put my MetaQuotes ID, as shown in my MT4 mobile, in my Profil under "Security", the system says, that the ID is already used by another user. But in my MT4 mobile under "Settings" the ID is shown...
The big story this week has been the continued reversals in EUR$ & GBPUSD (Cable), both pairs extending declines after touching multi-year highs in early May. It seems that sentiment now versus that of a month ago has drastically shifted away from both Sterling & Euro. After taking a run at 1.7000...
Hi, I have some idea to code ea. but i didnot know to read the news in news tab. Because if we read new from website it will be delay and when ea receive the news it will be late. I see that in this tab, when the news realease, it show very quickly. So, i want to use the news in this tab to code...
Hi I use Metatrader 4 at PrioFX, wanted to subscribe to a signal, when i clicked "subscribe", nothing happened. Any idea, what could cause it, and how to solve it? Thanks
I have read with great interest the new version of MT4 that can allow virtual web hosting to be supported, thus saving the needs and costs of a virtual server, but where can we download it? My existing one does not seem to have the function
HI Is there a way l can get more historical data on the demo account? It only goes to 2007. Thanks snez
  Charts  (4)
Cannot search for common CFDs on mql5.com/en/charts so disappointing cannot even search for charts like DowJones, SP500 etc
Good morning! What am I looking for my next mql5 project ? I want to compile EA/Indicators through windows cmd line, as I do in others languages: C++ c:> cl /EHsc basic.cpp C# c:>csc /t:library /out:MyCodeLibrary.dll simpleType.cs Can anyone help? Or perhaps a feature request to further build
The European Central Bank is meeting next week in Frankfurt, Germany to talk over and update the world on its monetary policy. The ECB is scheduled to announce its latest monetary policy decision at 7:45 am ET on Thursday June 5. That'll be followed by a press conference with ECB president Mario...
Has the next major economic downturn already started? The way that you would answer that question would probably depend on where you live. If you live in New York City, or the suburbs of Washington D.C., or you work for one of the big tech firms in the San Francisco area, you would probably...
Hi guys I need some help with my metatrader4 The Mt4 I got from my broker is very slow when it comes to opening a trade and I end up losing a lot of time. Can you guys please help me with the following: -I want to be able to Trade directly from chart feature (one touch trader) -Set SL and TP...
I hear some pro-traders use leverages as low as 1:10 or even 1:5 this would certainly control the downside of accounts, but not very popular with brokers though ! as they are all pushing higher and higher leveraged accounts. Do you use a low leveraged account and how successful is it
Not a joke, not trading, no comment ... I just thought that it should be published around as much possible ... to be known It is a well known historical trend that as discontent and dissent spread within a society, the power structure will look to demonize unpopular or weak minorities in order to...
  List MT5 Brokers  (1)
Where can I find a list of brokers providing live MT5  ?
D1 price is on bearish market condition to be located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and trying to break 1.3635 support level on close bar for the primary bearish to be continuing. H4 price was on bearish as well with 1.3615 as the nearest support level. W1 price is on bullish correction trying to...
News Trading Signal Technical Signal General Trade signal
I SEE SOME SIGNALS WHERE THEY HAVE %100 PROFIT RATIO , ONLY WINNING TRADES NO LOSSES. CAN SUCH THING MAY BE POSSIBLE IN LONG TERM TRADING , LETS SAY FOR 1 YEAR MINIMUM OR 500 TRADES OR WHATEVER. WHAT DO YOU THINK? OR ANYBODY HAD SUCH WIN OR SAW ANYBODY WHO DID SUCH SUCCESS CHEERS
D1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo for ranging bearish market condition trying to break 0.8536 support level for the bearish to be continuing. H4 price is on bearish ranging between 0.8530 support and 0.8577 resistance levels. W1 price is on correction within primary bullish with...
Hi Does anyone have the same problem or know why I cant withdraw my credits using PayPal. I deposited money into it and want to remove it. Any ideas? Who can I send a enquiry to? Thanks for your help Rooi
With yields at record lows and stocks soaring, is it any wonder that the politicians of Europe's periphery are proclaiming victory over the crisis (and yet oddly imploring Draghi to do moar?). Perhaps, just perhaps, they are keeping one eye on the 'real' economic progress that is being made (or...
I love trading gold. may this thread be used by all gold and silver traders. Be courteous , follow posting rules. I use renko . 20 pip bricks to day trade Gold. Success to us all.
Dear friends, last night I was thinking about how rich of contents is our community . Among the indicators, experts , scripts, libraries , and much more... I thought that such contents are the result of knowledge and experience of all members. Therefore I was thinking for joke: but if we could put...
  news  (1)
Does the news stop after a certain time.  I don't see any news coming in on the terminal. 
1.Observe the correlation of “winning trades %” Vs “Max Open trades” 2.Don’t look just at the DrawDown percentage rate 3.Look for reasonable winning percentage – the closer to 100% it is the riskier! 4.One of the first indicators to look for is the ROI (return on investment). 5.Go for traders with...
Traded manually Traded automatically using an EA Traded both manually and automatically using an EA Followed a signal Other method
Weather 1 - Quantitative Easing 0. Spot on the chart below just how high the culmination of over $1 trillion in QE3 proceeds "pushed" the US economy. Joking aside, while the realization that nobody can fight the Fed except a cold weather front, is quite profound, in the first quarter GDP "grew" by a...
 Is it possible to review the risk/reward & lot sizes of existing subscribed signals so that repeat subscriptions can be adjusted to better suit a personal risk/reward target. 
looking to program an EA that creates a Fib channel with anchor points that are specified at a particular time. how do I program this... ObjectCreate(0,"name",OBJ_FIBOCHANNEL,0,TimeD1,Price1,TimeD2,Price2,TimeD); where Price1= price at open of TimeD1.. timeD1 and so on are constant i.e analysis...