I paid for a product and it is no longer available in the market

If you are still have activations so you can install the product eve if the product was deleted from the Market after your purchasing.

Make sure that you login to Community tab using your forum login/password (your forum login is princepawn).
And you should have Internet explorer the latest version installed on your computer (I am having IE version 11).

if you can not find the product in your Metatrader tab so use search function in the top right corner of Metatrader.

----------------

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Terrence Brannon:

I am supposed to have 8 more installs of this product:

<Deleted>

but it is gone from the market place.

Hi Terrence, even if a tool is no longer for sale and hidden from the market you can still install and use it.

You'll find it in the "Purchased" section of your terminals Market Tab and I recommend installing it from there.

Here is a written tutorial with screenshots for every step https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/498#allproducts

and here you'll find a video tutorial that explains the process in all details as well

Daniel Stein #:

Hi Terrence, even if a tool is no longer for sale and hidden from the market you can still install and use it.

You'll find it in the "Purchased" section of your terminals Market Tab and I recommend installing it from there.

Here is a written tutorial with screenshots for every step https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/498#allproducts

and here you'll find a video tutorial that explains the process in all details as well

The same thing happen to me just today, I purchased 

<...> Activations left: 8 of 10 Indicators MetaTrader 5 2021.03.08 12:57 25.00

now it`s no longer available for me to download or to re-download, not clickable from the "Navigation" button, and when I went to the purchased lists of the indicator, I clicked there, it says " 

Unfortunately, "..." is unavailable" 

This does not sound good at all.

Oluwaseyi Olakojo #:

The same thing happen to me just today, I purchased 

<...> Activations left: 8 of 10 Indicators MetaTrader 5 2021.03.08 12:57 25.00

now it`s no longer available for me to download or to re-download, not clickable from the "Navigation" button, and when I went to the purchased lists of the indicator, I clicked there, it says " 

Unfortunately, "..." is unavailable" 

This does not sound good at all.

According to the Market Rules:

The Seller may remove his or her Product from the Market showcase to fix any detected errors or stop publishing any further products on the Market altogether. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

----------------

How to download and installed removed product (in case you bought some product but this product was removed from the market after that):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

I am using same procedure (above) all the time when I installed fresh instance of Metatrader (just to download and install my purchases).
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

Sergey Golubev #:

According to the Market Rules:

The Seller may remove his or her Product from the Market showcase to fix any detected errors or stop publishing any further products on the Market altogether. All Buyers of a removed Product can still download and install it in their MetaTrader platforms within the available number of activations.

----------------

How to download and installed removed product (in case you bought some product but this product was removed from the market after that):

I am using same procedure (above) all the time when I installed fresh instance of Metatrader (just to download and install my purchases).

non of these steps work, I`ve tried it over and over again.

Oluwaseyi Olakojo #:

non of these steps work, I`ve tried it over and over again.

Those steps from the service desk work for me all the time for my Metatrader 5 installed on Windows 10 64-bit computer.

I check paid product under my forum username here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/newdigital/market (you can check yours in your profile here
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/174653/market ).
After that I fill Community tab with my forum login and forum password, check MT5 journal to be sure that I filled this tab in sucessful way, and use the following steps:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again
---------------- 

If it does not work for you so it may be the following reasons:

• you did not fill Community tab with your forum login and forum password (your forum login is 174653);
  • you are not using Windows 10 64-bit computer;
  • Internet Explorer (or Microsoft Edge) is not installed on your computer;
  • you are on old build of MT5;
  • you are using external VPS which was banned from the Market
  • Windows is broken;
  • any other reason.
Reason: